生活大爆炸第三季第六集_1(在线收听

   风筝嗬

  Kites,ho!
  风筝嗬
  Kites,ho!
  不好意思
  Excuse me.
  你们误用了"嗬"这个词
  You're misusing the word "ho."
  这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词
  It's an interjection used to call attention
  而不是物体  例如"停下嗬"
  to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!"
  或者"向西嗬"
  Or,uh,"Westward,ho!"
  风筝嗬
  Kites,ho!
  各位好  在忙什么
  Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'?
  出去发现电的存在吗
  Going out to discover electricity?
  如果你说的是本杰明?富兰克林的成果
  If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin,
  他没有"发现电的存在"
  he did not "discover electricity,"
  他只是利用风筝证明
  he merely used a kite to determine
  闪电"带"电
  that lightning "consists" of electricity.
  他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉
  He also invented the Franklin stove,
  双光眼镜和灵活导尿管
  bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter.
  风筝嗬
  Kites,ho.
  我们准备去斗风筝
  We're heading out for some kite fighting.
  -斗风筝  -对
  - "Kite fighting"?  - Oh,yeah.
  一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动
  It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport.
  其实  割到喉咙的风险很低
  Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low.
  另外  严重被线擦伤才是真实
  On the other hand,severe string burn is a real
  且经常发生的危险
  and ever-present danger.
  你想来观战吗
  You want to come watch?
  天啊
  Oh,gee...
  听着很不错
  Sounds amazing.
  不过  我有些朋友会过来
  But,um,I've got some friends coming over.
  没什么大事
  Not a big thing-- we're just
  只是聚在一起看内布拉斯加比赛
  gonna watch the Nebraska game.
  橄榄球  行
  Oh. Football,sure.
  猜得好
  Good guess.
  我本想叫上你  但我知道你不是球迷
  I would've invited you,but I know you're not a football fan.
  对  当然  很好
  No,no,I'm not,so... great.
  你能做自己喜欢的事
  You've got plans
  我也能做自己喜欢的事
  doing something you like,I've got plans
  这样很好
  doing something I like,so it's good.
  我们能迟些再聚
  Well,maybe we'll hang out later--
  等大家都走了
  you know,after everybody's gone.
  行  可以
  Yeah,great.
  再见
  See ya.
  太逊了
  Well,this sucks.
  抱歉  我觉得无聊  开小差了
  I'm sorry,I got bored and drifted off.
  什么东西很逊
  Where exactly in the interaction did the sucking lie?
  莱纳德刚发现佩妮不想带他见朋友
  Leonard just realized that Penny's been hiding him
  因为莱纳德是个身材矮小
  from her friends because he's a tiny,little man
  又喜欢放风筝的人
  who flies kites.
  这当然会很逊
  Oh,that certainly would suck.
  沃罗威茨想侧翼包围咱们
  Wolowitz is trying to outflank us.
  你放线  飞高点
  Let out some string,add altitude
  我从下方偷袭割他的线
  and I'll go under and cut his line.
  为什么佩妮不想让她朋友认识我
  Why wouldn't Penny want her friends to meet me?
  集中精神比赛  莱纳德
  Focus,Leonard,focus!
  战斗的热浪迎面而来
  The heat of battle is upon us.
  战争的恶犬已被释放
  The dogs of war are unleashed.
  或许库萨帕里说得对
  Maybe Koothrappali's right.
  也许我让她囧了
  Maybe I embarrass her.
  你现在就让我囧了
  You're embarrassing me right now.
  一个大男人在放风筝的时候
  A grown man worrying about such nonsense
  居然担心这种无聊东西
  when in the middle of flying kites.
  对不起
  Sorry.
  道歉可打不下对方的风筝
  Sorry won't bring their kites down.
  被线擦伤  痛痛
  String burn! String burn!
  他们以为我们想侧翼包围
  Oh,they think we're flanking.
  正中我们下怀
  They're playing right into our hands.
  我数到三  使出绝杀飞剪
  On the count of three,we execute the flying scissor.
  一  二
  One,two...
  哇
  Whoa!
  -看到没  -什么
  - Did you see that? - See what?
  那个小妞  她冲我笑
  That chick-- she smiled at me.
  -没有  -有
  - No,she didn't. - Yes,she did.
  快  飞剪  飞剪
  Come on,scissors,scissors!
  -帮我拿着  -等等
  - Hold my line. - Wait.
  你去干什么
  What are you doing?
  我没法单独使出飞剪
  I can't scissors by myself!
  霍华德  回来
  Howard! Come back!
  胜利
  Victory!
  狗娘养的
  Son of a bitch.
  你真是垃圾朋友  知道吗
  You're a sucky friend,you know that?
  比垃圾还垃圾的朋友
  A sucky,sucky friend.
  我能怎样
  What was supposed to do?
  她冲我那么诱惑一笑
  She gave me that "come-hither" look.
  就算她冲你笑  那也是笑你很逊
  If she gave you any look at all. it was a "you suck" look.
  如果没有拉伤大腿  我就能追上她
  I would've caught up to her if I hadn't pulled a hammy.
  拜托  你才80磅重
  Oh,please,you weigh 80 pounds.
  哪有什么大腿肌肉
  You don't have a hammy.
  佩妮不想带我见朋友
  So,Penny doesn't want me around her friends.
  我让她囧了  有其他可能吗
  I embarrass her. What else could it be?
  她的行为
  Well,her actions
  能理解为顾及你的感受
  could be out of concern for your feelings
  也许她不让你参加聚会
  Perhaps she's excluded you from these gatherings
  是因为她想物色新配偶
  because she's scouting for a new mate
  但不想让你看到
  and don't want to do it in front of you.
  她真贴心
  Oh... how kind of her.
  同意
  Agreed.
  大多数灵长类动物没有这种判断力
  Most primates don't show that sort of discretion.
  雌性倭黑猩猩会在前配偶面前
  A female bonobo will copulate with a new male
  与新配偶交配
  in front of the old one
  根本不会想"你怎么样"
  without so much as a "how do you do?"
  你老是这样  知道吗
  You always do this,you know?
  抛下我去追没有机会追到的女人
  You ditch me for a woman you don't have a shot with.
  我完全有机会
  I totally had a shot. With a woman
  在公园追逐一名女子
  you were chasing through a park--
  这不叫机会  这叫重罪
  that's not a shot,that's a felony.
  搭上我赢回来的帕唐风筝更罪加一等
  What's worse,it cost me my prized Patang fighting kite.
  谢尔顿  能不能行行好
  Sheldon,I don't suppose there's any chance
  把风筝还给我
  you could give me my kite back?
  对不起  拉杰  空战的规则
  I'm sorry,Raj,but the rules of aerial warfare
  规定战败的风筝归胜者
  dictate at the fallen kite go to the victor.
  没有规则  比赛就没有意义
  And without rules,the competition has no meaning.
  没有比赛意义
  And without meaning,
  下面的动作就只会是个空洞的姿态
  the following would be an empty gesture.
  你的风筝归我了
  I have your kite.
  你的橄榄球派对如何
  How was your football party?
  -很不错  我们赢了  -哇
  - It was pretty good. We won.  - Oh,wow.
  太棒了
  That's excellent.
  你不觉得这个比喻很怪吗
  It's a weird figure of speech,isn't it
  不是我们在玩  却说"我们赢了"
  "We won" when you weren't actually playing.
  当我们看《星球大战》的时候
  When we watch Star Wars,
  我们不会说"我们打败了帝国"
  we don't say,"We defeated the Empire."
  很高兴听你这么说
  I'm glad to hear it.
  对了  还有个相关问题
  Oh,hey,on a related subject,
  我跟你朋友在一起会让你觉得有失颜面吗
  Are you embarrassed to have me around your friends?
  天呐  当然不会
  Oh,my god,no.
  为什么要这么问
  Why would you ask that?
  我才发现
  Well,you know,I just noticed
  我还没见过他们呢
  I haven't really met any of them.
  你肯定见过
  Sure you have.
  对  我见过你那高大的前男友
  Yeah,no,I met the huge ex-boyfriend
  还有小一点但还是比我高大的前男友
  and the smaller yet still larger than me ex-boyfriend
  顺便问一下  他们今天来了吗
  By the way,were they here today?
  -当然没有  -当然没有
  - Of course not.  - Of course not.
  为什么要来  为什么我会问
  Why would they be? Why would I ask?
  为什么我这么无厘头  为什么你不制止我
  Why am I rambling? Why don't you stop me?
  莱纳德
  Leonard,look,
  如果你想见我的朋友  当然很好啦
  if you want to meet my friends,that would be great.
  我只是  不想让你觉得太无聊
  I just,you know,I didn't want you to be bored.
  我才不会觉得无聊呢
  I wouldn't be bored.
  为什么我会无聊
  Why would I be bored?
  因为他们不是天才科学家啊
  Well,'cause they're not genius scientists.
  佩妮  我喜欢各种各样的人
  Penny,I like all sorts of people.
  事实上  我最好的一些朋友并不是天才
  In fact,some of my best friends aren't geniuses.
  比如说
  Like who?
  好吧  我的某些Facebook朋友不是天才
  Okay,some of my Facebook friends aren't geniuses.
  重点在于  如果我们要成为一对
  My point is,if we're going to be a couple,
  我应该是你朋友的朋友
  I should be friends with your friends.
  好啊  太棒了  那你下周六
  Okay,great. Well,then why don't you
  跟我们一起看橄榄球比赛吧
  come over next Saturday and watch the game with us.
  又有橄榄球赛吗
  Another football game?
  橄榄球赛每周都有的
  They have them every week.
  不知道这回事
  Did not know that.
  -你想见我的朋友  -当然
  - You wanted to meet my friends.  - Sure.
  当然  但是我对橄榄球不大了解
  Sure,just I don't know much about football.
  那没关系  很多男生的
  Oh,that's okay-- a lot of the guys'
  女朋友完全不懂橄榄球
  girlfriends don't know football.
  她们就只在厨房边喝酒边聊天
  They just kind of drink and talk in the kitchen.
  "真不错"
  Great.
  好的  成功的传球
  Okay,a complete pass.
  一档  新英格兰
  First down,New England.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288425.html