生活大爆炸第三季第六集_3(在线收听

   没错  但这可附带一只零钱袋呢

  Yeah,but it comes with a little coin purse.
  帕唐风筝有吗
  Does a Patang?
  你还是不懂  是吗
  Wow,you just don't get it,do you?
  就算你给我买什么可爱的小玩意
  Buying me something pretty isn't going
  也不能解决问题
  to make our problem just go away.
  听我说  我有时候的确
  Look,I admit I haven't always been
  不是一个绝佳好友
  the best friend I could be.
  你根本就是超级烂友  烂到极点
  Y've been a sucky friend,a sucky,sucky friend.
  没说错
  Stipulated.
  你一直都这样
  And you do it all the time.
  上周在Radio Shack商场(美国电子产品零售商)
  Last week in the mall at Radio Shack,we were looking
  我们在帮你妈找一部超大号码键的电话
  for a phone with giant numbers for your mother,
  而我一转眼  你居然就不见了
  and I suddenly realize you're not even there.
  -我知道  -你去哪儿了
  - I know,I know... - And Where were you?
  被HDOS快餐店的一个女孩儿勾走了
  Getting shot down by the girl at Hot Dog on a Stick.
  听我解释  她实在很火辣嘛
  But in my defense,she was gorgeous!
  一边用榨汁机做柠檬汁
  And working that squeezer to make the lemonade,
  一边上下扭腰摆臀的
  going and down and up and down.
  简直就是在美食天地中
  It was like a free pole dance
  免费欣赏钢管舞嘛
  right in the middle of the food court.
  你真是不可理喻
  You're impossible.
  至少我不用喝醉酒
  Hey,at least I can talk to women
  就能和女人交谈自如
  without being drunk.
  不好意思  我这是选择性缄默症
  Excuse me,I have selective mutism,
  被鉴定为是生理疾病
  a recognized medical disorder.
  你呢  你不过是个脑残
  You're just a douche.
  不  知道吗
  No. You know what?
  也许这才是原因
  Maybe that's what this whole thing's about.
  你不是在生我的气
  You're not mad at me,
  而是气你自己
  you're mad at yourself.
  不  我就是生你的气
  No,I'm mad at you.
  我是讨厌自己  但我还是生你的气
  I hate myself,but I'm mad at you.
  好吧  你生我气  我明白
  Fine. You're mad at me. I get it.
  何不今天咱一起过
  How about we go spend the day together?
  就我们俩
  Just the two of us.
  你想去哪儿都成
  We'll go anywhere you want.
  我不知道
  I don't know.
  别这样嘛
  Come on.
  我带你去好玩的地方
  Let me take you someplace nice.
  我很喜欢沥青坑博物馆(展出动物化石的公园)
  I-I do enjoy the La Brea Tar Pits.
  现在去  那交通和停车问题
  Really,now? With the traffic and the parking?
  管他的  走
  Okay,fine.
  沥青坑  我们来啦
  The Tar Pits. Let's go.
  我怎么就对你没辙呢
  Oh,why can't I stay mad at you?
  上啊上啊
  Go! Go! Go!
  快上  太好了
  Go-go-go-go! Yes!
  你们没看到吗
  Are you people watching this?
  这真是太棒了
  Is this amazing or what?
  亲爱的  现在放的是
  Sweetie,that's a highlight
  98年冠军赛的比赛集锦
  from the '98 championship game.
  我不知道
  Oh. Did not know that.
  -你喝了多少  -没喝  怎么
  - How much beer have you had? - None,why?
  没啥  我只是希望你喝醉了
  Oh. I was just kind of hoping you were drunk.
  -现在回到现场直播了  -好
  - Now we're back live. - Okay,yeah.
  我能看出跟之前的差别
  I can see the difference.
  怎么不掷黄旗  那绝对是故意出界
  Oh,where's the flag? That's intentional grounding.
  -绝对的  -那完全就是个向前传球
  - Totally. - That completely was a forward pass,
  也就是说他们故意传球不成功
  Which they threw intentionally incomplete
  以免被罚码数  或为了节省时间
  To avoid loss of yardage or to conserve time
  我真不敢相信  裁判甚至不
  I can't believe they're not
  罚掉他们失去一次进攻机会
  Being penalized with the loss of a down
  并将启球线
  And by having to move the line of scrimmage
  移回到犯规的地方重新开始进攻
  Back to the spot of the foul.
  来  吃块披萨  亲爱的
  Here,have some pizza,sweetie.
  佩妮  你知道我有乳糖不耐症的
  Penny,you know I'm lactose intolerant.
  我知道  我只想让你别说话
  I know. I just need you  stop talking.
  佩妮  佩妮  佩妮
  Penny. Penny. Penny.
  -谢尔顿  进来吧  -谢谢
  - Sheldon,come in. - Thank you.
  我想做三明治  但没面包了
  I'd like to make a sandwich,but I'm out of bread.
  冰箱里有
  There's some in the fridge.
  你不该把面包放冰箱里的
  You shouldn't keep your bread in the refrigerator.
  淀粉分子间的结晶作用  会让面包变硬
  Staleness is caused by crystallization of the starch molecules,
  在低温条件下  这一过程会加速
  Which occurs faster at cool temperatures.
  在地球上  我们都说"谢谢"
  On Earth,we say "thank you."
  莱纳德  鹦鹉学舌得怎么样
  So Leonard,how goes the mimesis?
  鹦鹉学舌
  "Mimesis"?
  你知道的  鹦鹉学舌
  You know. Mimesis.
  就是鹦鹉学着某个特定的目标或人物
  An action in which the mimic takes on the properties
  模仿他们的行为
  of a specific object or organism.
  鹦鹉学舌
  Mimesis.
  你到底在说什么啊
  What the hell are you talking about?
  我是在跟你交流
  I'm attempting to communicate with you
  又不想让你周围的人明白
  Without my meaning becoming apparent to those around you.
  我再试一次好了
  Let me try again.
  这几个"本地物种"
  Have the indigenous fauna
  接受你为他们中一员了吗
  Accepted you as one of their own?
  咯吱咯吱  使使眼色
  Nudge,nudge,wink,wink.
  我想是吧
  Oh,I guess so.
  很好  顺便提醒你
  Good. Oh,FYI.
  我吃完三明治之后  我就带库萨帕里的
  After I eat my sandwich,I'm taking Koothrappali's
  帕唐风筝出去试飞一下
  Patang kite out for a test run.
  你想带着你的三角翼猛禽  跟我一起去吗
  Would you like to get your delta-wing raptor and join me?
  谢尔顿  我不想去放风筝
  I don't want to fly kites,Sheldon.
  我们正看球赛呢
  We're watching football here.
  我看得出来
  I can see that.
  只是给你另外一个选择而已
  I was providing you with an alternative.
  而且是之前从未在类似情况下提供过的恩惠
  A courtesy I was never offered in similar circumstances.
  快看
  Oh,look at that.
  俄克拉荷马的主教练掷红旗
  The Oklahoma coach throw down a red flag
  表明他对场上裁决表示异议
  Indicating he's challenging the ruling on the field.
  希望他是对的  不然的话
  I hope he's right,'cause if he'not,
  他就要付出三次暂停中的一次作为代价了
  It'll cost him one of his three time-outs.
  莱纳德  亲爱的
  You know,Leonard,honey,
  你想跟谢尔顿出去斗风筝的话  我不介意的
  I wouldn't mind if you wanted to go fly kites with Sheldon.
  不  我想看完这比赛
  No,I'll watch the end of the game.
  再说  反正也就剩三分钟了
  Besides,there's only three minutes left.
  上半场剩三分钟
  Until halftime.
  才到上半场结束
  This is justalf?
  都几个小时了
  We've been here for hours.
  还得再有几个小时
  And you're gonna be here for a couple more.
  -你开什么玩笑  -没开玩笑
  - Oh,you're kidding me. - No.
  很高兴见到各位
  Nice meeting all of you.
  是啊  那啥  那就是我男朋友
  So,yeah,anyway,that's my boyfriend.
  他真的很聪明
  He is really smart.
  这剑齿猫[即剑齿虎]我真的很喜欢
  I really like my saber-toothed cat.
  谢谢你
  Thank you.
  别客气
  My pleasure.
  也许午饭后  我们还可以去圣安东尼奥餐厅
  Maybe after lunch,we can go to Marie Callender's
  吃几个派
  And have some pie.
  我很想去
  I'd like it.
  这真是一个完美的周六
  This is turning out to be a perfect Saturday.
  很好  我很荣幸
  Good.I'm glad.
  兄弟  看到她怎么对我笑了吗
  Oh,man. Did you see the way she smiled at me?
  好吧  你去好了
  Fine. Go ahead.
  不行  今儿就我们俩过
  No. This is our day.
  想去追的话  就去吧
  If you want to chase after her,chase after her.
  开什么玩笑  那样的女孩  我一点机会都没有的
  Ah,who am I kidding? I wouldn't have a shot with a girl like that.
  别这么妄自菲薄
  Don't put yourself down.
  你还是很有吸引力的
  You're a very attractive man.
  -你真这么想  -对
  - You think so?  - Yeah.
  当然  虽然我不会强迫你跟我去上
  Absolutely. It wouldn't kill you
  普拉提锻炼肌肉
  To take a Pilates class with me now and then,
  但你的竹竿身材还是有点吸引力的
  But you have a certain wiry appeal
  是啊  都无所谓了
  Yeah,well,it doesn't matter
  因为她又没真的对我笑
  'cause she wasn't really smiling at me.
  事实上  这次我觉得她确实有
  Actually,in this case,I think she was.
  真的
  Really?
  -真的  -回见
  - Yeah. - Bye.
  真是个傻瓜
  What a douche.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288427.html