生活大爆炸第三季第八集_2(在线收听

   拿衣服  谢尔顿

  Clothes,Sheldon.
  -我要衣服  -好啦
  - I need clothes! - Okay.
  给
  Here.
  不会吧  这条裤子配这件上衣
  Seriously? Those shorts with that top?
  好吧
  All right.
  不行
  No.
  不行
  No.
  这件好看
  Oh,that's cute.
  一会儿该给你查查有没有脑震荡
  We should have you checked for a concussion.
  好了
  Okay.
  你得帮我穿衣服
  Now,you got to help me put these on.
  -好吧  -不许看啊
  - All right. - But don't look.
  -不许看?  -我不想让你看我裸体
  - Don't look? - I don't want you to see me naked.
  哦
  Oh.
  这可以理解
  Well,that's understandable.
  你或许会有兴趣知道
  You may be interested to know
  禁止看对方
  that a prohibition against looking
  早在英雄神话里就有确立
  is well established in heroic mythology.
  洛特王和他妻子  珀尔修斯和美杜莎
  Uh,Lot and his wife,Perseus and Medusa,
  -奥菲士和欧律狄刻  -知道啦
  - Orpheus and Eurydice... - Yeah,great.
  他们都看了
  They always look.
  结局都很不好
  It never ends well.
  好了  现在帮我把手穿进袖子
  Okay. Now you got help me get my arm into the sleeve.
  好的
  Okay.
  那是我的手臂吗
  Is that my arm?
  感觉不像手臂
  It doesn't feel like an arm.
  那你是不是该放手了
  Then,maybe you should let it go.
  好滴
  All righty.
  星星好漂漂啊
  Stars are pretty,aren't they?
  在那高高的地方
  Up above the world so high.
  像天上的小钻石
  Like little diamonds in the sky.
  太优美了  兄弟
  That's beautiful,dude.
  你应该把这句话写下来
  You should... you should write that down
  免得被人山寨了
  before someone steals it.
  流星雨什么时候来
  So,when do the meteors get here?
  不是流星雨来这里
  The meteors don't get here.
  是地球走到他们的轨道上了
  The Earth is moving into their path.
  我能感觉到
  I can feel it.
  我能感觉到地球在移动
  I can feel the Earth moving.
  移动得太快
  It's moving too fast.
  拉杰  让地球慢点
  Raj,slow it down.
  行了  现在如何
  Okay,how's that?
  好多了  谢谢
  Better. Thanks.
  星星多漂漂啊
  Stars are pretty,aren't they?
  笑什么
  What's so funny?
  笑你的美国口音
  It's your American accent.
  你说的话都很傻逼
  Everything you say sounds stupid.
  星星多漂漂啊
  "Stars are pretty,aren't they?"
  为准确起见  我得告诉你
  For the record,I should let you know
  这是我第一次开真的汽车
  this is my first time driving an actual motor vehicle.
  你有实习驾照吧
  You have your learner's permit,right?
  有  我还在
  Yes,and I have logged
  模拟装置上开了很长时间
  a considerable number of hours on a simulator.
  -那就行  -但效果不太好
  - Good. - Didn't work out well.
  -行了  能开了吗  -等一下
  - All right,can we please go? - One moment.
  驾驶培训书里说
  According to my driver's ed book,
  侧视镜的正确角度是
  the side mirror is properly adjusted
  调到能在镜子的右下角
  when the driver's door handle
  看到部分门把手
  is visible in the lower right corner.
  看到门拉手了
  There's the handle.
  不不  太过了
  Oh,no,too far.
  往回一点点
  Bringing it back.
  这才正好
  Optimized.
  好  调整副驾驶座
  Now,where is the switch
  后视镜的调节器呢
  to adjust the passenger side mirror?
  就在这里
  It's right there.
  副驾驶座的后视镜在哪儿呢
  Where is the passenger side mirror?
  在好莱坞的停车场时被撞掉了
  In a parking lot in Hollywood.
  -行行好  我们能走了吗  -好
  - Now,can we please go? - Yes.
  先等我调整好座椅
  As soon as I adjust my seat.
  噢  老天
  Oh,dear.
  我又得重来一次
  I'm going to have to start again.
  如果我会说兔子的语言
  If I could speak the language of rabbits,
  那就太美妙了  我将成为兔王
  that will be amazed,I will be their king.
  我讨厌我的名字
  I hate my name.
  读起来像个呆子
  It has "nerd" in it.
  莱呆子
  Len-nerd.
  我的第一次是和我的表姐珍妮
  I lost my virginity to my cousin Jeanie.
  我会仁慈地对待我的兔民们
  I would be kind to my rabbit subjects.
  当然只是开始而已
  At first.
  知道什么才叫酷名吗
  You know what's a cool name?
  安杰洛
  Angelo.
  有天使又有洁露果子冻
  That has angel and Jell-O in it.
  那是在我穆雷舅舅的葬礼上
  It was my Uncle Murray's funeral.
  我们在芭芭拉阿姨的房子后面
  We were all back at my Aunt Barbara's house.
  透过一条腌鲱鱼  我们四目相接
  Our eyes locked over the pickled herring.
  我们本来没想着会发生关系的
  We never meant for it to happen.
  一天  我为法国总统举办了一场盛大舞会
  One day,I hold a great ball for the President of France,
  但是兔民们  因为憎恨我而没来捧场
  but the rabbits-- they hate me and don't come.
  我极为尴尬  于是我逼它们眼睁睁地看着
  I am embarrassed,so I eat all the lettuce in the world
  我吃光世界上所有的莴苣
  and make them watch.
  别人可以昵称我安吉
  People could call me Angie.
  (史泰龙状)  哟  安吉  最近咋样
  (la Sylvester Stallone): Yo,Angie,how's it goin'?
  直到如今  每次一看到腌鲱鱼
  To this day,I can't look at pickled herring
  就会忍不住尴尬性奋
  without being aroused and ashamed.
  噢  珍妮阿姐
  Oh! Cousin Jeanie.
  你就不能开快点吗
  Could you please drive a little faster?
  我觉得已经够快了
  Oh,I think we're going sufficiently fast.
  什么情况
  What's that?
  没事  引擎时不时会这样
  Nothing. The engine does that sometimes.
  没事才怪
  It can't be nothing.
  检查引擎指示灯都亮了
  The check engine light is on.
  我们得去服务站
  We need to find a service station.
  自我买回这辆车  这灯就一直亮着
  No. The light has been on since I bought the car.
  那就更应该去了
  All the more reason
  趁这车爆炸之前  找维修师来处理
  to consult with a mechanic before it explodes.
  爆炸个鬼啊
  It's not going to explode.
  快开车
  Just keep driving.
  曲速前进  史波克长官
  Warp speed ahead,Mr. Spock.
  史波克不是企业号的驾驶员
  Mr. Spock did not pilot the Enterprise.
  他是科学官  还有我保证
  He was the science officer,and I guarantee you that
  只要他看到企业号的检查引擎指示灯
  if he ever saw the Enterprise's check engine light blinking,
  闪那么一下  他会立刻下令靠边停
  he would pull the ship over immediately.
  老天  我的手臂完了
  Oh,God,I'm gonna lose the arm.
  红灯
  Oh,well,red light.
  先松开油门
  Release accelerator
  然后要慢慢地踩刹车
  and slowly apply... the... brake.
  搞定
  Nailed it.
  趁现在空着  能问你个问题吗
  While we have a moment,may I ask you a question?
  说
  What?
  你为什么在右屁股上
  Why do you have the Chinese character for soup
  纹了个中国字"汤"的纹身
  tattooed on your right buttock?
  那不是"汤"
  It's not soup.
  是"勇"
  It's courage.
  才不是
  No,it isn't.
  但我猜想  要表现出对汤的热忱
  But I suppose it does take courage
  还真是需要不少勇气
  to demonstrate that kind of commitment to soup.
  你怎么会看到
  How did you see it?
  你说了不看的
  You said you wouldn't look.
  不好意思
  Sorry.
  正如我所说  是英雄  就偷窥
  As I told you,the hero always peeks.
  找到了吗
  Anything?
  没有  你吃掉了最后一个布丁
  No. That was the last pudding cup.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288432.html