生活大爆炸第三季第十九集_1(在线收听

   喘不过气了吗

  Having a little trouble catching your breath there?
  不  不  我没事儿
  No,no,I'm good.
  要是体育老师早告诉我刻苦训练是为了这个
  If my P.E. teachers had told me this is what I was training for,
  我就会试着再努力点
  I would have tried a lot harder.
  要么去做  要么放手  没有尝试一说
  "Do or do not. There is no try."
  你刚引用了星战的台词吗
  Did you just quote star wars?
  [星战第五部]
  我引用的应该是《帝国反击战》的台词
  I believe I quoted Empire Strikes Back.
  老天爷
  Oh,my God.
  [尤达:星战人物]
  我居然和一个能引用尤达大师的话的美女躺在一起
  I'm lying in bed with a beautiful woman who can quote Yoda.
  我爱你  佩妮
  I love you,Penny.
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  不客气
  You're welcome.
  我只是不吐不快而已
  I just wanted to put that out there.
  不  我很高兴
  Oh,yeah,no,I-I'm-I'm glad.
  那就好
  Good.
  -高兴就好  -嗯
  - Glad is good.  - Yeah.
  没手表
  No,no...
  呃...已经很晚了
  So,it's getting pretty late.
  -我们差不多该睡觉吧  -对
  - We should probably go to sleep.  - Yeah.
  -对  -该睡了
  - Okay.  - Yeah,probably.
  -晚安  亲爱的  -晚安
  - Okay,good night,sweetie.  - Good night.
  莱纳德  你对巨型蚂蚁这个问题持什么立场
  Hey,Leonard,where do you come down on giant ants?
  谢尔顿说不可能有
  Sheldon says impossible.
  霍华德和我都觉得不仅可能
  Howard and I say not only possible,
  [蝙蝠战车:蝙蝠侠的座驾]
  而且作为一种交通工具  比蝙蝠战车酷多了
  but as a mode of transportation,way cooler than a Batmobile.
  你忽视了平方/立方定律
  You are ignoring the square-cube law.
  巨型蚂蚁会被
  The giant ant would be crushed
  自身的骨骼重量压垮
  under the weight of its own exoskeleton.
  而且准确来说
  And for the record,
  真正酷的交通工具排名应该是
  the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is:
  [悬滑板引自《回到未来2》  传送器引自《星际迷航》]
  喷射背包  悬滑板  传送器  蝙蝠战车
  jet pack,hoverboard,transporter,Batmobile,
  然后才是巨型蚂蚁
  and then giant ant.
  有没有搞错
  Seriously?
  你们就没别的事干
  You have nothing better to do
  只能坐在这里聊巨型蚂蚁存在的可能性吗
  than sit around and discuss the possibility of giant ants?
  他怎么了
  What's with him?
  估计他到了每月一次的敏感期了
  Perhaps he's at a sensitive point in his monthly cycle.
  你是说他来大姨夫了[与Menstruating同音]
  Are you saying he's man-strating?
  不是字面意义上的
  Not literally.
  但早在十七世纪
  But as far back as the 17th century,
  科学家就发现男性荷尔蒙水平
  scientists observed a 33-day fluctuation
  有个33天的波动周期
  in men's hormone levels.
  有意思
  Interesting.
  难怪我每月中旬都会两眼泪汪汪
  That might explain my weepy days in the middle of the month.
  你知道我在说什么
  You know what I'm talking about.
  [潜台词: 别说得这么暧昧...]
  算了  不说巨型蚂蚁
  Okay,forget giant ants.
  巨型兔子呢
  How about giant rabbits?
  不管大小  我都不喜欢兔子
  Big or small,I don't like rabbits.
  兔子总是看似很想说话
  They always look like they're about to say something,
  但从来不开口
  but they never do.
  兔子倒是有呼吸系统
  Rabbits do have a respiratory system
  支撑巨大的体型
  that would support great size.
  并且  兔子是少数哺乳动物中
  And on a side note,they are one of the few mammals
  阴囊长在阴茎前的
  whose scrotum is in front of the penis.
  也许这才是他们想谈论的
  Maybe that's what they want to talk about.
  莱纳德  你对巨型兔子和阴囊位置
  Leonard,where do you stand on giant rabbits
  持啥态度
  and scrotal position?
  我一点都不在乎
  I honestly don't care.
  是吗
  Really?
  每次我们谈到不寻常的动物生殖器
  Because every time we've talked about unusual animal genitals,
  你总会有些有力且富争议性的观点
  you've always had some pretty strong and controversial opinions.
  你想让我说什么
  What do you want from me?
  我就是不鸟这个
  I just don't give a rat's ass.
  有没有巨型老鼠屁屁
  Would that be a giant rat's ass?
  准确来说  巨型老鼠是有可能存在的
  For the record,giant rats are possible.
  我们能不能说点别的
  Can we please talk about something else?
  比如稍微跟我们生活有关
  Maybe something vaguely related
  而且是地球上的东西
  to life as we know it on this planet?
  这个话题怎么样
  Okay,how about this for a topic:
  为什么莱纳德是个大混蛋
  Why is Leonard being a giant douche?
  假设大混蛋有可能存在
  Assuming giant douches are possible.
  当然有
  Of course they are.
  莱纳德就是一个
  Leonard's being one.
  说不定他和佩妮发生了"爱爱"口角
  Maybe he's having a lover's spat with Penny.
  才怪  我们没吵架
  No,there was no spat.
  但确实发生了点状况
  Oh,but something happened.
  我不想谈这个
  I don't want to talk about it.
  我觉得你想说  我不想听
  But I sense you're going to and I don't want to hear about it.
  失陪
  Excuse me.
  你干啥了  罗密欧
  What'd you do,Romeo?
  往身上倒枫蜜
  You pour maple syrup all over your body
  问她有没有性致玩3P
  and ask her if she was in the mood for a short stack?
  你是不是穿她的内裤跳来跳去取悦她
  Did you think it would be funny to put on a pair of her panties
  结果把她吓着了
  and jump around,but it wound up just creeping her out?
  什么  没有
  What? No.
  我只是问问  老兄
  I'm just asking,dude.
  没准儿呢[Raj深受其害]
  It happens.
  你们参加今晚的保龄球赛吗
  You guys still on for bowling tonight?
  当然参加
  Oh,yes.
  我还准备了几句垃圾话呢
  In fact,I've prepared some trash talk for the occasion.
  你打得跟你妈一个水准
  You bowl like your mama.
  不过  如果她打得很好
  Unless,of course,she bowls well.
  那就是  你打得跟你妈大相径庭
  In which case,you bowl nothing like her.
  哦  唉哟
  Oh. Ouch.
  这就是灼烈言辞的效果
  That is what is referred to as a burn on you.
  你要求她滴蜡吗
  Did you ask her to start waxing?
  没有
  No.
  你滴蜡了
  Did you start waxing?
  没有
  No.
  是不是做爱时
  While making love,
  你不小心拍了自己屁股
  did you accidentally spank your own ass
  然后大声哭喊"妈咪"
  and cry out,"Mommy"?
  我懒得理你们
  I'm walking away from you now.
  他没否定哎
  That wasn't a no.
  看来我们猜得越来越靠谱儿了
  Yeah,I think we're getting close.
  你是在跟她上床的时候
  Did you take a Benadryl
  此药会造成昏昏欲睡
  吃了片苯海拉明然后睡着了么
  and fall asleep while pleasuring her?
  你可能会因此丢了小命儿哎
  Because you can die that way.
  牡丹花下死  做鬼也风流啊
  Oh,that would be a good way to go.
  -嗨  -嗨
  - Hi.  - Oh,hey.
  太好了  佩妮
  Good,Penny.
  友情提示  今晚7点  保龄之夜
  Reminder: bowling tonight at 7:00.
  噢对  保龄
  Oh,right,bowling.
  你要是不想来也不用勉强
  You don't have to come if you don't want to.
  不会啊  没那回事儿
  No,no,it's okay.
  说实话  没我的话你们指定输得巨惨
  I mean,let's face it,you guys would get creamed without me.
  确实
  We would indeed.
  就此特殊情况来看
  In this particular case,
  你纯爷们儿的气质对我们十分有利
  your lack of femininity works to our advantage.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/289069.html