酒店英语口语就该这么说 第121期:推荐酒水 可以上菜吗(在线收听

   推荐酒水

  我想白葡萄酒或者麝香葡萄酒和您点的牡蛎都很相配。
  A: I think that Chablis or a Muscatel would go very well with your oysters.
  我想白葡萄酒或者麝香葡萄酒和您点的牡蛎都很相配。
  B: We'd like one which is very dry. The Muscatel is OK.我们想要一点甜味也没有的。麝香葡萄酒就可以了。
  同类问句:
  Since you ordered Chinese food, l'd suggest you try some Chinese wine. We have Chinese rice wine and Chinese white liquor.
  既然您点了中国菜,我建议你们试试中国酒。我们有中国米酒和中国白酒。
  Are there any differences between them?
  这两种酒有什么不同吗?
  Yes. Chinese rice wine is made from rice or sticky rice, the Chinese white wine is made from barley, wheat or Chinese sorghum. People from south of China prefer rice wine while those from the north] drink white liquor. If you prefer mild liquor, I think the Chinese yellow wine will be a good choice and i it goes very well with the crab you ordered.
  是的。米酒是由大米或糯米做的,而白酒是由大麦、小麦或高粱酿制成的。在中国,一般南方人喜欢喝米酒,北方人喜欢喝白酒。如果您喜欢低度酒,我建议您试试中国的黄酒,这和您点的蟹很配。
  Fine. We'd like some Shaoxing Jia Fan Jiu.
  好的。我们就点绍兴加饭酒。
  可以上菜吗
  可以上菜吗?
  A:Your shark's fin soup, sir. May I serve you?
  先生,这是您的鱼翅汤。可以上菜吗?
  B:Yes, please.请吧。
  同类问句:
  Excuse me, your dish is ready. Would you mind serving now?
  您的菜已经准备好了,请问 现在可以上菜吗?
  May I serve it to you now?
  现在可以给您端上来吗?
  Shall I serve it now, or after your dinner?
  我是现在给您上,还是在您餐后上?
  May I serve your soup now?
  司以上汤了吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdyyky/295281.html