绿箭侠第一季 第3期:重逢(在线收听

   What was it like there? Cold.

  那里环境什么样。冷。
  Tomorrow, you and me, we're doing the city. You've got a lot to catch up on.
  明天,我们俩去城里耍。好多东西你都得补补了。
  That sounds like a great idea.
  听起来不错啊。
  Good. Then I was hoping to swing by the office.
  好啊,我也想顺便去公司看看。
  Well, there's plenty of time for all that. Queen consolidated isn't going anywhere.
  有的是大把时间。奎恩集团又不会长脚跑了。
  Oh, I am so sorry, Mr. Oliver.
  太抱歉了,奥利弗先生。
  Dude, you speak Russian?
  老兄,你在说俄语吗。
  I didn't realize you took Russian at college, Oliver.
  没想到你大学修了俄语呢,奥利弗。
  I didn't realize you wanted to sleep with my mother, Walter.
  我也没想到你想睡我妈呢,沃尔特。
  I didn't say anything. She didn't have to.
  我啥都没说。不用她说。
  Oliver...Walter and I are married, and I don't want you to think that either one of us did anything to disrespect your father.
  奥利弗,我跟沃尔特结婚了,我不希望你觉得我们做了任何不尊重你父亲的事。
  We both believed that Robert, like you, was, Uh, well, gone. It's fine. May I be excused?
  我们都以为罗伯特和你一样都过世了 没事。我先失陪了。
  Hey, don't forget about tomorrow, buddy.
  别忘了明天啊。
  1,2,3 1,2,3. It's getting closer.
  1,2,3 1,2,3。越来越近了。
  That's not very scientific.
  这么说可不太科学。
  What would you know about science, Mr. Ivy League dropout?
  你还懂科学呀,常春藤联盟辍学先生。
  I happen to know a lot about science. I know about fermentation. I know biology.
  我碰巧很了解科学。我知道发酵,我懂生物。
  Laurel's gonna kill me. Oh, she's so gonna kill me.
  劳蕾尔会宰了我的,她真的会宰了我的。
  Your sister will never know. Come here.
  你姐姐不会知道的。过来。
  Ok, that one was really close.
  这雷真够近的。
  Sarah, we're gonna be fine.
  莎拉,我们会没事的。
  Sarah? Sarah! Sarah! Oliver! Sarah! Sarah! Gus?
  莎拉?莎拉!莎拉 奥利弗。莎拉!莎拉!格斯?
  No! No! No! Dad, she's out there! She's not there. Sarah! She's gone.
  不 不 不 爸 我们要救她。她不在了。莎拉!我们失去她了。
  Oliver, wake up. Oliver?
  奥利弗,醒醒,奥利弗?
  Oliver!
  奥利弗!
  I'm sorry. I'm so I'm so sorry.
  对不起,真的很抱歉。
  Oh, it's ok, Oliver. It's all right, sweetheart. You're home. You're home.
  没关系,奥利弗,都过去了 甜心,你回家了,你回家了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305468.html