绿箭侠第一季 第6期:绑匪(在线收听

   You killed that man. You don't have to do this.

  你杀了那个人。你不需要杀了我。
  Yes, I do. Nobody can know my secret.
  不,我需要。我的秘密不能让人知道。
  So that's your story. A guy in a green hood flew in and singlehandedly took out 3 armed kidnappers.
  这就是你的说法,一个戴绿兜帽的人飞进来一个人摆平了三名持枪绑匪。
  I mean, who is he? Why would he do that?
  可是他是谁?他为什么要那么做?
  I don't know. Find him and you can ask.
  我也不知道,找到他,你就能问他了。
  Yeah. What about you? You see the hood guy?
  好吧,那你呢?你看见那个戴兜帽的人了吗?
  I saw...just movement. Everything blurry. I was kind of out of it.
  我只看到模糊的影子。一切都很模糊,我有点晕头转向。
  It's funny, isn't it? One day back, and already somebody's gunning for you. Aren't you popular?
  真有趣,不是吗?刚回来一天就已经有人拿枪指着你了。你真招人爱呐?
  Were you able to identify the men?
  你们能查到那些绑匪吗?
  Scrubbed identities, untraceable weapons. These were pros.
  指纹被磨掉,武器也无从追查,这伙人是老手。
  Yeah. Well, they probably figured you'd pay a king's ransom to get your boy back or a queen's ransom, as it were.
  没错,他们很可能知道你为了赎回儿子倾家荡产都在所不惜。
  After all, a parent would do anything to keep their child safe.
  毕竟,父母为了孩子的安全甘愿付出一切。
  I don't find your tone appropriate, Detective.
  你这样话中带刺不太合适吧,探长。
  If Oliver can think of anything else, he'll be in touch.
  如果奥利弗能记起任何其他线索,他会联系你们。
  Thank you, gentlemen, for coming.
  先生们,感谢你们登门造访。
  Your luck never seems to run out, does it?
  你的运气好像总用不完,是不是?
  You are different. Not like you to read a book.
  你变了,会看书可不像你。
  I missed you, Raisa. No kitchen on the island. No. No friends either. Thank you.
  我很惦记你,蕾莎。孤岛上没有厨房。没有,也没朋友。谢谢。
  Do I really seem different?
  我看起来真的变了吗?
  No. You're still a good boy. Oh, I think we both know I wasn't. But a good heart.
  没有,你还是个好孩子。你我都知道并非如此。但有一颗善良的心
  I hope so. I want to be the person you always told me I could be.
  但愿。我想成为你常说的好人。
  Oliver, I want to introduce you to someone John diggle.
  奥利弗 我想给你介绍一个人:约翰·狄格尔。
  He'll be accompanying you from now on.
  从现在起他会跟随你左右。
  I don't need a babysitter.
  我不需要保姆。
  Darling, Oliver's a grown man. And if he doesn't feel he needs armed protection...
  亲爱的 奥利弗是成年人了,如果他觉得不需要全副武装的保镖...
  Yeah, I understand, but this is something I need.
  我明白,不过这能让我安心。
  So...What do I call you?
  好吧,我怎么称呼你?
  Diggle's good. Dig if you want.
  狄格尔就行了,狄格也行。
  You're exmilitary?
  你当过兵?
  Yes, sir. 105th Airborne of Kandahar, retired.
  是的 先生从第105驻坎大哈空降部队退役。
  Been in the private sector a little more than 4 years now.
  现在在私营安保公司干了超过四个年头。
  I don't want there to be any confusion, Mr. Queen.
  我希望你能清楚明白,奎恩先生。
  My ability to keep you from harm will outweigh your comfort.
  让我保证你的安全远比你的自在更重要。
  Do we have an agreement? Sir? Sir!
  你同意吗?先生?先生!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305471.html