绿箭侠第一季 第7期:全面通缉(在线收听) |
The abduction was unexpected. It forced me to move up my plans, but what I told the police was true. 突如其来的绑架迫使我加速了计划,不过我告诉警方的是事实。
The man in the green hood was there in that warehouse, and he's just beginning.
头戴绿兜帽的男人确实在那间仓库,而他的计划才刚开始。
The suit alleges that Hunt committed multiple acts of fraud and theft against the city's underprivileged.
此案控诉亨特犯下了数宗针对本市贫困阶层的欺诈和偷盗的罪行。
Laurel lance, an attorney for the city necessary... Adam Hunt his crimes go deeper than fraud and theft, but he's been able to bully, bribe, or kill anyone who's gotten into his way.
劳蕾尔·兰斯,本市的一位律师......亚当·亨特,他的罪行远不止欺诈和偷盗,而且如果有人想断他的财路,他会百般欺压、贿赂 甚至杀人放火。
He hasn't met me yet.
他还没遇上我。
You remind Grell I put him on the bench, I can take him off.
你提醒格瑞尔,我能让他坐上法官的位置,我也能换了他。
I will turn him into a cautionary tale.
我会杀鸡儆猴,让大家引以为戒。
Yes, Mr. Hunt.
是,亨特先生。
And this attorney Laurel Lance You said she wasn't gonna be a problem anymore.
还有那个叫劳蕾尔·兰斯的律师,你说过她不会再碍手碍脚。
I told you to fix that situation. Why are you still here?
我叫你去摆平那件事。还愣在这里做什么?
Get in the car!
快上车!
Hey. You missed.
嘿,你没打中。
What? What? Just just tell me what you want.
干什么?告诉我你想要什么。
You're gonna transfer $40 million into Starling City bank account 1141 by 10 p. m. tomorrow night. Or what?
你在明晚十点前转四千万到斯特林市银行账户1141。 不然呢?
Or I'm gonna take it, and you won't like how.
不然我就亲自去取,只是不会这么温柔。
If I see you again, you're dead!
下次再让我见到你就死定了!
He was wearing a hood, a green hood, and he had a bow and arrow.
他戴着兜帽,绿色兜帽,还拿着弓箭。
What, you don't believe me?
怎么,你不相信我?
That maniac put two of my men in the hospital.
那个疯子把我两个手下送进了医院。
Well, thanks for your statement. We'll put out an APB on...Robin Hood.
感谢你的说明。我们会全面通缉罗宾汉。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305472.html |