绿箭侠第一季 第9期:改变(在线收听

   My brother and my father died. I went to your funerals. I know. No, you don't.

  我哥哥和我爸爸都死了。我参加了你们的葬礼我知道。不,你不知道。
  Mom had Walter, and I had no one.
  妈妈有沃尔特,我谁都没有。
  You guys all act like it's cool, let's forget about the last 5 years. Well, I can't.
  你们都一副无所谓的样子,让我们忘掉过去的五年,但我做不到。
  For me, it's kind of permanently in there, so I'm sorry if I turned out some major disappointment, but this me is the best I could do with what I had to work with.
  对我来说,这事我一辈子都忘不掉,所以如果我变得让你失望了我很抱歉,但是在经历了这些事之后,这已经是我努力的极限了。
  Let's bounce.
  跳舞去。
  You have the fun dip? Yeah. It's right No. II must have dropped it.
  拿到刺激的了?对 就在这...不,我好像弄丢了。
  You're here.
  你来了。
  Tommy. He made the point that we have too many years between us to leave things the way we left them.
  汤米,他说得有道理,我们毕竟这么多年了,有些事还是要有个了结。
  Is there someplace quieter that we could go? Yeah.
  我们能不能去个安静点的地方?当然。
  I'm sorry about saying that you should have been the one who died. That was wrong.
  对不起之前我说该死掉的那个人应该是你。我不该这么说。
  If I could trade places with her, I would.
  如果我能代替她去死,我会的。
  About Sarah, there's something that I've been afraid to ask, but I need to know. Ok.
  关于莎拉,有件事我很怕问出口,但我得知道。说吧。
  When she died...did she suffer?
  她死的时候很痛苦吗?
  Sarah! Aah! No.
  莎拉-不!
  I think about her every day. Me, too.
  我每天都想起她。-我也是。
  I guess we still have one thing in common then.
  看来我们至少还有这一个共同点。
  I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but...if you need someone to talk to about what happened to you, I'm here.
  真不敢相信我会这么说,但是,如果你想找人谈谈你的那些遭遇,可以来找我。
  Something wrong?
  发生什么事了吗?
  I asked somebody to do something. They didn't do it.
  我叫一个人做件事。他没做到。
  Laurel...You always saw the best in me.
  劳蕾尔,你总能看到我最好的一面。
  Right now, that's what you're doing, Looking at me, and you're wondering if that island changed me somehow, if it made me a better person. It didn't.
  现在也是,你看着我,一定在猜那座岛是否改变了我,是不是让我变成了一个好人,它没有。
  Stay away from me.
  所以还是离我远一点吧。
  Otherwise...I'm just gonna hurt you again, but this time, it will be worse.
  否则的话,我又会伤害你,而这一次,只会伤得更深。
  Got to roll. I got 5 years of debauchery to catch up on.
  我去狂欢了,得去弥补这五年来缺失的花天酒地。
  You know what, Oliver? You're wrong. That island did change you. At least now you're honest.
  你知道吗?奥利弗。你错了,那座岛确实改变了你。至少你现在变诚实了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305474.html