绿箭侠第一季 第13期:前往法院(在线收听

   The day I went missing...was the day I died.

  我失踪的那天,也是我死去之日
  Five years in hell forged me into a weapon, which I use to honor a vow I made to my father, who sacrificed his life for mine.
  五年地狱般的生活将我打造成一柄利器,以之兑现我对父亲的承诺,他牺牲自己换我一命。
  In his final moments, he told me the truth...that our family's wealth had been built on the suffering of others.
  弥留之际 他告诉了我真相我们家族的财富都建立在别人的痛苦之上
  That he failed our city, and that it was up to me to save it and right his wrongs.
  他也辜负了这座城市,要由我来拯救它 拨乱反正
  But to do that without endangering the people closest to me, I have to be someone else.
  但与此同时会危及我身边的人,我只能伪装成另一个人
  I have to be something else.
  我只能成为另一个存在
  Who's that? Where'd he come from?
  他是谁 从哪儿来的?
  What's going on here?
  这是怎么回事
  Get the chopper back now.
  让飞机开回来
  Who's this guy?
  这家伙是谁?
  Whoa, whoa! Easy, wait, wait!
  放松 慢着慢着
  No, please... Marcus Redman, you failed this city.
  别 求你 马库斯·里德曼,你辜负了这座城市
  Please, don't! Please! Don't!
  求你 不要 求你 不要
  Cell phone, inside pocket, call your partner. Tell him to give those pensioners back their money. Do it now. Okay.
  拿出兜里的手机,打给合伙人,让他把退休员工的钱还回去。快点。 知道了
  Mr. Redman has withdrawn more than$30 million from the Plan's account.
  里德曼先生取出了养老金账户中超过三千万的钱款
  Mr. Redman claims refunding the Halcyon Pension Plan has always been his intent.
  他宣称自己一直以来就打算偿还翡翠集团的养老金
  But sources say Redman was coerced by the vigilante.
  但有消息称里德曼受了治安维持者的威胁
  This guy gets more airtime than the Kardashians, right?
  这家伙比卡戴珊一家更抢镜啊
  Five years on an island and you still know who they are.
  五年在岛上你还记得他们是谁
  I've been catching up.
  我一直在努力补课呢
  It's nice to see how much our culture has improved while I was away.
  我不在的时候看到文化还在进步 很不错啊
  But the city used to be different. People used to feel safe.
  但这个城市变了 人们以前还有安全感
  Aw, what's the matter, Mom? Afraid we're gonna be next?
  怎么了妈 担心我们是下一个遭罪的
  Do you have any questions about today, Oliver?
  你对今天要做的有什么疑问吗 奥利弗
  It's a simple proofoflife declaration.
  就是个简单的生还宣告
  Just read out a brief, prepared statement to the judge, and then your deathinabsentia judgment will be voided.
  只要宣读一下陈辩书 准备一下向法官的陈述辞,然后你失踪死亡的判决会被撤销
  It's fine, Walter, I've been in a courtroom before.
  别担心 沃尔特 我以前上过法庭
  Four times by my estimate. You know, there was the DUI, the assault on that paparazzi douchebag, stealing that taxi, which was just awesome, by the way, and who could forget peeing on the cop?
  我估计有四次,比如醉酒驾车,袭击狗仔偷出租车 ,顺便一说,其实很赞,谁忘得了你对着警察撒尿?
  I wish everyone would.
  我倒希望大家都忘了
  I'd hang, but we're headed to court.
  我也想出去玩,但我们要去法院
  I know, that's why I'm here.
  我知道 所以我过来了
  My best friend is getting legally resurrected, I wouldn't miss this for the world.
  我最好的朋友要在法律上复活了,我无论如何都不能错过
  What about you?
  那你呢
  Oh, I think the first four times of you in court was enough for me.
  我表示对于你前四次出庭已经看够了
  Fair enough.
  有道理
  Mrs. Queen? Car's ready.
  奎恩夫人 车已经准备好了
  Walter.
  沃尔特
  Are you going to testify as to what happened when the yacht sank?
  您要就游艇沉海的事情作证吗
  Are you going to talk about the boat crash?
  您会说说沉船的事吗
  Mr. Queen, did you see Sarah Lance die?
  奎恩先生 您是看着莎拉·兰斯死的吗
  Sarah!
  莎拉!
  There was a storm. The boat went down. I was the only survivor.
  当时风暴来袭,船翻了,我是唯一的幸存者。
  She's not there! Sarah!
  她不在了 莎拉
  My father didn't make it.
  我父亲也没能生还
  No!
  不
  I almost died, I...
  我差点就死了 我
  I thought that I had, because I spent so many days on that life raft before I saw land.
  一度以为自己会死 因为看到陆地前我在救生阀上漂了太久了
  When I reached it, I knew...
  到岸的时候 我就知道
  I knew that I was gonna have to live for both of us.
  我就知道我必须为了我们俩活下去
  And in those five years, it was that one thought that kept me going.
  在那五年里我就是抱此信念惟以度日
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305478.html