绿箭侠第一季 第17期:奎恩联合企业(在线收听

   The Queen Consolidated's success of late is a result of its targeted diversification.

  奎恩联合企业近来的成功归功于它的多元化定位
  We have been making impressive inroads in cuttingedge fields like biotech and clean energy.
  我们在尖端领域取得了显著的进展,比如生物技术和清洁能源
  That's neat. Excuse me?
  了不起 打扰一下
  Can I get a sparkling water, or something cold, please?
  请给我来杯苏打水或者随便什么冷饮
  Sweetheart, Oliver, Walter and I have something to discuss with you.
  亲爱的 奥利弗,沃尔特和我有些事要和你商量
  Come, please sit.
  过来 坐下
  Mom, it makes me nervous when you ask me to sit down.
  妈妈 你一让我坐下我就紧张
  The company's about to break ground on a new site for the Applied Sciences division, and we would like to honor your father by dedicating the building in his name. Nice.
  公司准备为应用科学部门新建一栋大楼,我们为了纪念你父亲准备以他的名字命名新建筑 很好
  And we'd like to make an announcement at the dedication that you will be taking a leadership position in the company.
  我们还想在揭幕仪式上发表声明:你会接手公司的领导职位
  No. No, your...your company.
  不行 不 你的 是你的公司
  No, I don't want to lead anything. Besides, Walter is doing a very good job here.
  不 我不想领导什么,而且沃尔特在这做得非常好
  You said that you wanted to be a different person.
  你说过你不想再像以前那样
  And you are Robert Queen's son.
  你是罗伯特·奎恩的儿子
  I don't need to be reminded of that.
  不用提醒我也知道
  Well, obviously you do.
  这是当然
  Everyone here understands that this transition is really difficult for you.
  这里的每个人都理解这种转变对你来说十分困难
  Thank you, Walter.
  谢谢 沃尔特
  Which part, though?
  你们觉得什么转变困难
  Everyone fantasizing that I got my MBA while I was on the island?
  是大家都幻想我在岛上成为了工商管理学硕士
  Or the fact that my father's CFO now sleeps down the hall from me?
  还是我父亲的首席财务官现在就睡在我楼下这件事?
  You know, five years ago, your irresponsibility was somewhat charming.
  知道吗 五年以前你的这种不负责任还带着几分迷人
  It is a lot less so now.
  可现在你就只是不负责任了
  There he is!
  他来了
  The driver will be here in a minute.
  司机一会儿就到
  Okay.
  好的
  You know, I spent the first 27 years of my life in Starling City, and the next five in Afghanistan.
  我在星城度过了人生的头二十七年,之后五年待在阿富汗
  You want to know what I learned?
  你知道我学到什么?
  There's no place like home?
  哪好都不如家好?
  No, just the opposite. Home is a battlefield.
  不,恰恰相反,家就像是战场
  Back home, they're all trying to get you.
  回到家 所有人都来接近你
  Get you to open up, be somebody you're not sure you are anymore.
  让你敞开心胸 做一个陌生的自己
  Or I could be wrong.
  可能我错了
  Maybe after five years alone, you're not as messed up in the head as you have every right to be.
  或许独自一人生活五年,本来应该变得很糊涂,但是你远没那么糟糕
  Hey!
  嘿
  Hey, get away!
  嘿 滚开
  Hey!
  嘿
  Dad?
  爸爸
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305482.html