绿箭侠第一季 第20期:责怪(在线收听) |
How am I supposed to stay away from you if you won't stay away from me? 如果你不和我保持距离,我怎么能离你远点呢
I... What are you doing here, Ollie?
我 你来做什么 奥利
My sister took... She pointed out to me that I have been distant since I got back and that... It would probably be a good idea if I let somebody in.
我妹妹带...她告诉我 从回来之后我就一直将别人拒之千里 还说...最好我能对某人敞开心扉
So, you thought you'd start with the first person you pushed away.
所以你认为要从第一个被拒之千里的人开始
I did that to protect you. And then I saw you yesterday, and I realized that I hurt you. Thank you.
我那么做是为了保护你,我昨天见到你才明白我伤害了你。谢谢。
This place hasn't changed in five years.
这地方五年来一点都没改变
I haven't really had time to redecorate.
我一直没时间重新装饰
I'm a jerk. Before the island, I was a jerk, and now I'm just a...I'm a damaged jerk.
我是个混蛋,困在岛上之前 我就是个混蛋,现在我也只是一个...伤痕累累的混蛋
What's in the bag?
袋子里是什么?
I thought about many things on the island, but there was one thing that I thought about every day.
我在岛上想的事情很多,但有一件事是我日思夜想的
I actually dreamed about it, and I promised myself that if I ever got a chance to do it again, I'd do it with you.
我甚至还梦到过呢,我对自己保证 如果将来还有机会,我要和你一起做这件事
Eat ice cream. This is as good as I remember.
那就是吃冰淇淋,和我记忆中一样美味
My mother wants me to join the company. Yeah. Take my rightful place.
我母亲想让我加入公司,没错 继承属于我的大业
I can't exactly picture you as master of the Universe.
我无法想象你统领宇宙公司的样子
You know, after five years, I have plans.
五年过去了,我胸中已有计划。
I have things that I have to do. I can't do that if I'm...I don't know... Attending board meetings and stockholder briefings.
我有些非做不可的事情,可那很难完成 如果我要...我也不清楚......出席董事会议 股东简会
Oliver? You're an adult. You can say no.
奥利弗,你是个成年人,你可以拒绝
Oh, I tried. Didn't take.
我试过了,他们不接受
Well, then don't tell her. Show her. Be the person that you want her to see you as.
那就别光说,做给她看,改变你在她眼中的形象。
Trust me. I have plenty of experience with disapproving parents.
相信我,对付满腹怨气的家长 我经验可丰富了
I have been on the receiving end of your father's disapproval.
我就是你父亲怨气的对象啊
He blames himself more than he blames you.
他责怪自己多过责怪你
He thinks that, you know, maybe if he and Sarah were closer, she would have told him about the boat trip.
他以为如果他能和莎拉亲近点,她就会告诉他出海的事
And he could have stopped her from going with you.
而他就能阻止她和你一起去了
I am sorry.
对不起
You apologized already.
你已经道过歉了
And it'll never be enough.
再道歉多少次也不够 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305485.html |