绿箭侠第一季 第25期:寻找绿箭侠(在线收听) |
Hmm. You look tired. 你看起来很累
Yeah, I was filling out reports on the shootout at the port last night and getting grilled about how I let that archer get away.
是啊 我一直在填写昨晚在港口的枪战报告,同时又很恼火我让那个射手跑了
I have to admit, I'm kind of glad he did.
我得承认 他逃走了我还挺开心的
He brought down Martin Somers.
他弄垮了马丁·萨默斯
He hurt a bunch of people doing it, okay?
为了这个他伤了很多人
He is no hero. He is an anarchist.
他不是英雄 他只为自己工作
Yeah, well, whoever he is, it seems like he's trying to help.
不管他是谁,看起来他只是想帮忙
The city doesn't need that kind of help, okay?
这座城市不需要这样的帮助
It's like I always told you, you don't need to go outside the law to find justice. Now I believe that.
就像我跟你说的 我们不必触犯法律来主持正义 我这么认为
All right? And I promise you, when I catch this guy,
好吗 我向你保证 等我找到他
he's gonna believe it, too.
他也会这么认为
Martin·Somers
马丁·萨默斯
Martin·Somers
马丁·萨默斯
Well, you saw for yourself.
你亲眼看到了
My son knows nothing.
我儿子一无所知
Robert didn't tell him anything that could hurt us.
罗伯特没告诉他任何不利于我们的事
And he has no idea that the yacht was sabotaged.
他不知道那艘游艇被动了手脚
All that time on the island, plotting my return,
在岛上的所有时光 我都在计划回来
I didn't realize how hard it would be.
我没意识到会有多难
To reconnect with Mom, Thea,
再见到妈妈 西娅
Laurel. Okay, I didn't...I didn't know how painful it would be to keep my secrets.
劳蕾尔 我不...我不知道隐藏秘密会这么痛苦
You asked me to save the city. To right your wrongs.
你叫我去保卫这座城市,改正你的错误
I will. I swear.
我会的,我发誓
But to do that, I can't be the Oliver that everyone wants me to be, which means that sometimes...
但要实现它,我不能做那个所有人都期待的奥利弗,这就意味着有时
To honor your wishes...I need to dishonor your memory.
为了尊重你的意愿,我不得不先让你的记忆蒙羞
I'm sorry.
对不起
Take it down.
推倒吧
Will you be going out tonight, sir?
您今晚出去吗 先生
Definitely.
当然 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305663.html |