绿箭侠第一季 第34期:母女谈心(在线收听) |
Ahem. Felicity Smoke? 是费利西蒂·斯莫克吗
Hi. I'm Oliver Queen.
你好,我是奥利弗·奎恩
Of course.
当然
I know who you are, you're Mr. Queen.
我知道你是谁,你是奎恩先生
No, Mr. Queen was my father.
不,奎恩先生是我父亲
Right, but he's dead. I mean, he drowned.
没错,可他死了,我是说溺水身亡了
But you didn't, which means
可你还活着,所以
you could come down to the I.T. Department
才能下楼到IT部来
and listen to me babble.
听我喋喋不休地说话
Which will end.
但马上就说完了
In 3...2...1.
倒数3...2...1
I'm having some trouble with my computer
我电脑出了点问题
and they told me that you were the person to come and see.
他们让我来找你
I was at my coffee shop surfing the web
当时我在咖啡店上网
and I spilt a latte on it.
不小心把拿铁洒在上头了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗?真的
'Cause these look like bullet holes.
这看起来像是子弹孔
My coffee shop is in a bad neighborhood.
我去的那家咖啡店附近治安挺糟
If there is anything that you can salvage from it,
如果你能想办法修好
I would really appreciate it.
我将感激不尽
Mm-hmm.
好吧
Oh. Well, good, you're here.
不错嘛,你在这儿
I'm under house arrest, remember.
我被软禁在家,记得吗
Do you want to wear the Calvin Klein or the Zac Posen?
你想穿CK还是这件扎克·珀森
For dinner?
晚餐的时候
I was just going to wear pajamas.
我就打算穿睡衣
To Walter's stock auction.
是出席沃尔特的股份拍卖会时的衣服
I think I rather be grounded.
我倒宁愿禁足在家
No, it's important that you come.
不,你的出席至关重要
Important to whom?
对谁至关重要
To me.
对我
All right, listen to me.
好吧,听我说
When you were four years old,
你四岁的时候
you came home one day with a cat.
有天带了只猫回家
It was a stray, it was filthy,
那是只流浪猫,不仅身上脏
and it was mean.
脾气也很坏
But you stood there and you declared
但你就站在那儿,宣佈
that it was coming to live with us.
它以后要和我们一起住
Your father came home from the office
你父亲从办公室回来
and he saw what was going on,
看到眼前的那一幕
and he sat you down and he explained to you
就让你坐下,解释说
that the cat was in fact a tiger
那只猫其实是只老虎
and that we needed to get it home.
我们得把它送回家
And somehow...
不知为何
you understood.
你竟然明白了
Robert was always so good at getting through to you.
罗伯特总是轻而易举就能说通你
I--I was always so jealous of that. I--
我,我一直很嫉妒这一点,我...
You never talk about him.
你从来没提过他
Dad.
爸爸
That's the first time you've talked about him in years.
这是你这么多年来第一次提到他
Well, I think you and I have gotten into some bad habits.
我想我和你都养成了一些坏习惯
There's been a lot that has changed recently, Thea,
最近发生了许多变化,西娅
and I think that maybe this can change, too.
我想也许这也能改变 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305672.html |