绿箭侠第一季 第37期:干掉死亡射手(在线收听) |
Dig. Got your eyes open? 狄格,警戒起来了吗
That's what I'm here for, sir.
这正是我来这的原因,先生
That and answering patronizing questions.
你完全没必要问这种问题
This guy's out of time.
这个家伙拖得太久了
If he's going to do something,
如果他想干什么
it's going to happen before the auction.
一定会赶在拍卖会之前
Sir?
什么意思,先生
I heard the story on the radio.
我是从广播里听到的
Oliver.
奥利弗
So pleased you were able to attend. Hmm.
你能来简直是太好了
Walter, the police said
沃尔特,刚刚员警说
that some of the unidac bidders were murdered.
有些投标人已经被谋杀了
I just think that we should be a little bit more careful.
我想我们应该更小心些了
My mother's already lost a husband.
我妈妈已经失去了一个丈夫
Well, if Moira shared your concern,
如果莫伊拉能理解你的感受的话
she wouldn't have come.
她就不会来
And she definitely wouldn't have brought your sister.
更不会把你的妹妹也带来
Oliver, what a wonderful surprise.
奥利弗,你能来简直是太好了
I need you to get them out of here right now.
你现在必须得把她们都带出去
Are you ok? Are you hurt?
你没事吧,你受伤了吗
No, I'm fine! Where is Walter?
不,我很好,沃尔特在哪儿
Go, go, go, go! Walter's fine.
快走,快走,沃尔特没事
Sir, I have to get you out of here.
先生,我得掩护你离开这里
No, them!
不,先带她们走
Them.
她们
Go, go, I'll find him, ma'am, I'll find him.
快走,走,我去找他,我去找他
Drop your guns.
把你的枪放下
I admire your work.
我很欣赏你的工作
Guess you won't be extending me any professional courtesy.
不过你不怎么看好我的专业手法吧
We're not in the same line of work.
我们不是一路人
Your profession is murder.
你的工作就是谋杀
You've taken lives.
你也杀过人
For the good of others.
那是为了帮助别人
You're out for yourself.
你却是为了自己 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305675.html |