绿箭侠第一季 第40期:新的保镖(在线收听) |
Couldn't sleep, either? 你也睡不着吗
No. What are you watching?
是啊,你在看什么
Peter Declan.
彼得·德克兰
A guy who killed his wife.
他杀了自己的妻子
Despite the growing list of evidence...
抛开越来越多的证据不谈
Right. This guy killed his wife
这个人在婴儿房
in their baby's room. Psycho.
杀了自己的妻子,疯子
Camille was everything to me.
卡米尔是我的全部
I couldn't kill her any more than I could kill myself.
我宁愿自杀也不会杀她
So why can't you sleep?
那你为什么睡不着呢
Bad dreams.
做噩梦了
About?
梦到什么了
Laurel.
劳蕾尔
So why don't you make a play?
你为什么不表态
I mean, she did come over here
我是说,她特地过来
just to make sure you didn't get shot.
看你有没有受伤
There are reasons.
这是有原因的
Mm, what are they?
什么原因
Besides you sleeping with her sister
除去你睡过她妹妹
and her sister dying
她妹妹死了
and her father hating your guts
他父亲恨你入骨
and you basically being a jerk
还有你回来以后
to everybody since you've been back?
对所有人都很溷蛋
Those are the top ones.
那些是主要原因
I know that it might not seem like it sometimes, but...
我知道有时候似乎不是这样,但是
I'm not the same person I used to be.
我不是以前的我了
So show her.
给她看呀
Be yourself.
做你自己
I mean your new self.
新的自己
How did you sleep?
睡得好吗
Just fine. Thank you.
挺好的,谢谢
We have a visitor.
有客人
Hmm. Mr. Diggle's replacement.
是狄格尔先生的接班人
Replacement?
接班人
Yes. He tendered his resignation this morning.
对,今早他递交了辞呈
Did he say why?
他有说为什么吗
He said he didn't approve of the way you spend your evenings,
他说他看不惯你的夜生活
particularly given that they always begin with you ditching him.
特别是从你总是甩开他开始
Mr. Queen, Rob Scott.
奎恩先生,我是罗布·斯科特
I'll be your new body man.
我是你的新保镖
That's a firm grip you got there, Rob.
你这握手很有力,罗布
That's 5 years SWAT with monument point M.C.U.
五年市政局纪念厅特警队训练出来的
I feel safer already.
我已经觉得安全多了
Ah, thank god we don't have to hear about this awful man anymore.
谢天谢地我们再不会听到这人渣的消息了
Declan's execution is set for midnight 2 days from now.
德克兰的死刑将于两天后的午夜执行
Camille Declan's former employer,
卡米尔·德克兰的前雇主
Jason Brodeur, released a statement
杰森·布洛德,发表声明
saying, quote, "I hope this gives Camille
表示"我希望卡米尔能够
the peace she deserves."
获得她应得的平静"
Jason Brodeur?
杰森·布洛德
What?
什么
The dead wife worked for Jason Brodeur.
去世的妻子在杰森·布洛德手下工作
Apparently so. What
明摆着的,怎么
Why?
为什么这么说
No reason.
没什么
Say, Rob, I want to go into town.
比方说,罗布,我想进城
Could you please get the car for me?
你能帮我把车开来吗
No offense, Mr. Queen,
无冒犯之意,奎恩先生
but I have been filled in on your tendency
但是我已被告知你会想方设法
to slip the leash.
摆脱束缚
If it's all the same to you, I'd prefer
如果这对你来说并无差别,我更愿意
keeping you in my sights at all times.
时刻盯牢你
We're 20 miles from the city.
我们离城里二十英里远
If you don't drive me,
如果你不开车送我
how else am I gonna get there?
那我怎么进城
Right?
对吧
I like him.
我很中意他 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305678.html |