绿箭侠第一季 第51期:奎恩被捕(在线收听) |
You wanted to see me? 你想见我
You look nervous, Moira.
你看起来很紧张,莫伊拉
Hmm. Do I have a reason to be?
有理由吗
We all do.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
A modernday Robin hood.
现实社会的罗宾汉
What, are you worried that your net worth
难道你是在担心你的财产
makes you a target?
会让你成为攻击目标吗
Jason Brodeur, Adam Hunt,
詹森·布罗德,亚当·亨特
Warren Patel.
沃伦·派特尔
Tell me you see a connection, Moira.
你没看出其中的联系吗,莫伊拉
He's not targeting the rich.
他不是以富人为攻击目标
No, he's not.
对,他不是
He's targeting the list.
他在拿名单当靶子
You here for the bodyguard position?
你是来应聘保镖的吗
'cause the new guy just quit.
因为新来的刚刚辞职
No, I'm not.
不,我不是
I'm here about the other position.
我是来应征其它职位的
Just to be clear,
事先讲清楚
I'm not signing on to be a sidekick.
我不是要来当你的同伙
But you're right.
但,你是对的
Fighting for this city needs to be done,
为这座城市而战迫在眉睫
and you're gonna do this with or without me.
无论有我还是没我,你都会去做
Yeah. But with me,
是的,但有了我
There'll be fewer casualties, including you.
就会少些伤亡,包括你
Diggle, I'm not looking for anybody to save me.
狄格,我不是在找人保护我
Maybe not,
也许不是
but you need someone just the same.
但你需要统一战线的人
You are fighting a war, Queen,
你是在打一场仗,奎恩
except you have no idea what war does to you,
除非你不知道自己在打什么样的仗
how it scrapes off little pieces of your soul.
它是怎样一点点剥落你的灵魂
And you need someone to remind you
而你需要有人提醒你
of who you are,
你是谁
not this thing you're becoming.
保持你的初衷
Oliver Queen.
奥利弗·奎恩
What is this?
发生了什么
You can't just barge in here.
你不能无缘无故闯进来
Yeah? Well, I got a badge and a gun that say different.
是吗,我有警徽和配枪,这样就可以了吗
Hey, what the hell's going on?!
到底发生什么了
Detective Lance...Oliver Queen, you're under arrest on suspicion
兰斯探长,奥利弗·奎恩你由于涉嫌
of obstruction of justice, aggravated assault...
妨碍法律公正及重大人身伤害罪而被捕
Walter, stop them!
沃尔特,阻止他们
Trespassing, acting as a vigilante...
非法侵入民宅,用维护治安做借口
are you out of your mind?!
你们疯了吗
And murder.
以及谋杀
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Give up that right...
从实招了吧你 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305773.html |