绿箭侠第一季 第53期:探长的审问(在线收听

   This is a mistake.

  这是误会
  I'll be asking you a few questions,
  我要问你几个问题
  standard stuff for the report.
  只是为了写报告的例行公事
  Have you been arrested before?
  以前被抓过吗
  That's OK, I know the answer to that one.
  不回答也没关系,我知道答案
  Plenty of times.
  有很多次
  Like I said, this is a mistake.
  我说过了,这是个误会
  Far as I can tell, the only mistake I made
  据我所知,唯一的错误
  was not shooting you down at the docks
  就是在码头那次
  when I had a chance.
  我没抓住机会杀了你
  I am not who you think I am.
  我不是你想的那样
  Oh, you're exactly who I think you are.
  你就是我想的那样
  You're a dangerous menace
  你就是一个危险份子
  who doesn't care about who he hurts.
  毫不关心他人的死活
  Except now you're doing it with bows and arrows
  不同的是你现在用上了弓箭
  instead of trust funds and yachts.
  而不再是信托基金和游艇了
  Detective...you hate me.
  探长,你恨我
  I get it.
  我懂
  But that doesn't make me a vigilante.
  但这不能证明我就是治安维持者
  No. The security camera footage of you
  的确不能,但监控录像拍到你
  from the Unidac auction with a green hood.
  在尤尼达克拍卖会那里拿着兜帽
  does that pretty well.And as I said again,
  这是证据确凿,我已经说过了
  I ran into the stairwell once I heard the shooting.
  我听到枪声就跑进了楼梯间
  I saw a duffel
  我看到有个粗呢袋子
  that I thought maybe belonged to the shooter.
  觉得那可能是开枪的人的
  I grabbed it, looked inside and saw...a hood.
  我拿起来看了看,就看到了,兜帽
  And what, you took it out with you.
  于是你就拿出来带走了吗
  'cause we can't find it.
  因为我们没找到它
  And what about harassing Adam Hunt?
  那骚扰亚当·亨特那一回呢
  That just happened to take place
  就那么凑巧发生在了
  right across the street from your little homecoming bash.
  你接风狂欢派对的街对面吗
  Those were coincidences. No.
  那只是巧合,不是
  When they pile up like that,
  当巧合这样成堆出现的时候
  it becomes evidence.
  那就是证据了
  His parents are here.Tell them to wait.
  他的父母来了,让他们等等
  I want to see my son.
  我要见我儿子
  I'm in the middle of an interrogation here!
  这里正在进行审讯
  Detective Lance, I know you hate my family,
  兰斯探长,我知道你恨我的家人
  but I had no idea that you'd go so far
  但我没想到你居然会
  to arrest my son without any grounds whatsoever!
  毫无理由逮捕我儿子
  I have solid grounds, and I have evidence.
  我很有理由,我还有证据
  Which you can present to Mr. Queen's attorney when he gets here.
  证据你可以稍后给奎恩先生的律师
  Until then, this interrogation
  但在那之前,这场审讯
  is over, Detective.
  到此结束,探长
  Sure. You have 15 minutes.
  好啊,给你们15分钟时间
  Detective Lance appears to be on some personal vendetta.
  兰斯探长像跟你有血海深仇一样
  He is.
  确实
  He blames me for the death of his daughter.
  他认为是我害死了他女儿
  He also thinks that I dress up in a green hood
  他还认为我戴着兜帽
  and shoot people... with arrows.
  到处射人,还是用箭
  The important thing is not
  你要切记
  to say anything until your attorney gets here.
  在律师来之前什么都别说
  Fine. I want laurel.
  可以,我要劳蕾尔当我的律师
  Brilliant.
  真好
  Oliver...
  奥利弗
  I don't think your exgirlfriend
  我不认为你的前女友
  can be counted on to be objective here.
  能在这件事上保持公正
  She knows me better than anyone.
  她比谁都了解我
  She knows that I could never be this guy.
  她知道我绝不可能是这个兜帽男
  Walter, you say Lance has a vendetta?
  沃尔特,你说过兰斯跟我有私仇
  Yes. I think Laurel can get him off of it.
  对,我觉得劳蕾尔能阻止他公报私仇
  He raised her to do the right thing.
  他教育她要做正确的事
  That includes representing an innocent man.
  正确的事包括为一个无辜的人辩护
  So...mom.
  所以,妈妈
  Please.
  拜托
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305775.html