绿箭侠第一季 第55期:被软禁又何妨(在线收听) |
Mom. It's not that bad. 妈妈,没那么糟糕
Ok. This device has a direct line into the precinct.
好了,这个设备与分局直接相连
Stay on the property, you're golden.
不出这间房子,你就没问题
Any questions? Yes.
有问题吗,有
I'm having a sizeable gettogether here tomorrow evening,
明晚我在这儿有场相当大的聚会
and there is a better than likely chance
我会比较有可能
it spills into the outdoor pool.
掉进门外的泳池里
Pool, that's fine. Step on the grass,
泳池,没事,你一踏上草坪
they're sending a swat team to forcibly subdue you.
他们就会派特警队强制你服从监禁
Thank you, officer.Of course.
谢谢,警官,不客气
A "sizeable get together"?
相当大的聚会
I'm confined to this house
我被监禁在这房子里
for the foreseeable future.
等待那谁都猜得到的结果
I might as well make the most of it.
我还不如及时行乐
And this party is going to be themed.
这次要办个主题派对
I'm thinking prison,
我目前想到,监狱
burning man meets "Shawshank redemption".
火人与肖申克救赎混搭
The invite says, "Come before oliver Queen gets off."
邀请函上写,趁着奥利弗被监禁赶快来
Maybe a party's not in the best of taste,
可能开派对不是最好的选择
You know, considering the circumstances.
考虑到现在的情况
Tommy, the circumstances
汤米,现在的情况是
are why we're having the party in the first place.
为什么我要先办个派对
I want people to know that I'm not worried about any of this.
我想让人们知道我一点都不担心
Well, that makes one of us.
只有你一个人这么想
Before you start yelling...
你先别凶我
Why would I yell?
我为什么凶你
You're only defending the man that killed your sister.
你不过是为杀了你妹妹的人辩护而已
Oliver did not kill Sarah!
奥利弗没有杀莎拉
If it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have been on that boat.
要不是他,她就不会上那艘船
Have you consider the possibility
你有没有想过
that that's the reason you're trying
可能就是因为这个
to make him out to be thisthis menace?
你才要把他弄成那个,那个危险人物
No, it is the video tape,
不是,是那段录像
is the suspicious timing, that is the reason!
是那可疑的时间吻合度,这才是原因
This is Oliver Queen we're talking about.
我们说的可是奥利弗·奎恩
He wrecks fancy cars and he dates models.
他开豪车,钓模特
He doesn't kill people.
可他不杀人
No, he just uses them, like he used Sarah
不,他利用别人,就像他利用莎拉
and like he used you, and he's only asked you
利用你,他请你当他的律师
to be his lawyer to get at me.
就是为了对付我
No, he asked me to be his lawyer to get through to you.
不,他请我当律师是为了让你理解他
You hate the hood and you hate Oliver,
你恨戴绿兜帽的人,你恨奥利弗
And you want more than anything for them to be the same person.
所以你特别希望他们两个是同一个人
But Oliver isn't the reason why Sarah died.
但是奥利弗不是莎拉的死因
Or the reason mom left.
也不是妈妈离开的原因
I don't have to listen to this.
我不想听了
By the way...
顺便说一下
You're not the only one who misses them.
不是只有你想念他们
Yup?
请进
Thank you for coming. Shut the door.
谢谢你能来,关上门
I guess it was just a matter of time
我觉得你早晚会被警察抓住
before the police caught up with you.
时间问题而已
Except they didn't.
但他们没抓住我
Oliver, they got you on video.
奥利弗,他们都把你录下来了
I knew the security camera was there,
我知道那儿有摄像头
Just like I knew the police would review the footage
我也知道警察会看到录像
And arrest me.
逮捕我
All part of the plan.
都在我计划之中
So you wanted to get arrested?
就是说你想被逮捕吗
Well, I returned to Starling City
我回到星城没几天
And a few days later, the vigilante appears.
治安维持者就出现了
Sooner or later, somebody was going to make the connection.
迟早有人会把我们联系起来的
So what part of serving yourself up to the cops
那么你把自己送到警察面前
will help you avoid going to prison for the rest of your life?
就能让你的下半辈子免除牢狱之灾吗
There's more to it.
不止是这样
Well, there better be, for your sake,
为了你,最好不止这样
Because your family is freaking out downstairs.
你楼下的家人都吓坏了
Oliver, your mother and your sister just got you back,
奥利弗,你才回到你母亲和妹妹身边
And now you're going to put them through a trial,
现在你又让他们经历审判
maybe even worse?
甚至更糟的状况
Don't you care?
你难道不在乎吗
Of course I care.
我当然在乎
The mission comes first.
但任务要紧
Who is he?
他是谁
Leo Mueller. German arms dealer.
里奥·米勒,德国军火贩子
Suspected in the theft of a hundred M249.
涉嫌盗取了一百把M249步枪
Squad automatic weapons.
班用自动武器
Ok...
了解
Last night he arrived in Starling city to sell the guns.
昨晚他已抵达星城,准备将那些枪出手
Oliver, don't you imagine
奥利弗,你难道不觉得
there's enough trouble you're in this week
你这星期的麻烦也够多了吗
than to go after this guy?
还要去找这人的麻烦
I imagine what would happen if a street gang
我想到的是街头混混们
got their hands on militarygrade hardware.
拿到了军用武器后会干什么
I imagine our city's streets turned into a war zone.
他们会将我们的城市和街道变为硝烟战场
But you're under house arrest, Oliver,
但你还在软禁中,奥利弗
which means you can't just go after this guy.
也就是说,你不能去追查这个人
Look, for now, I would just like you to shadow Mueller.
听着,现在我希望你去跟踪米勒
I would like you to track his movements.
追踪他的一举一动
I want to know where the buy is happening.
我要知道他们是在哪里进行交易的
Ok.
明白
And how am I supposed to track him?
我该怎么追踪他
Well, you know us billionaire vigilantes
要知道,像我们这种家财万贯的治安维持者
We do love our toys.
最爱玩的就是高科技 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305777.html |