英语口语流行话题 第27期:中国足球还有救吗 14-1(在线收听

   A: Hey, what's up, buddy, did you seel the football game on TV last night?

  A: 嘿,怎么样,哥们,昨天晚上看足球比赛了没?
  B: Football game?
  B: 足球比赛?
  A: Chinese VS. Japanese. Don't tell me you missed it.
  A: 中国队对日本队。别告诉我你错过比赛了啊。
  B: My God! I forgot it! I went to a party with my girlfriend.
  B: 天啊!我把这事给忘了。我昨晚陪女朋友参加了一个聚会。
  A: It's really a pity! That was a big match.
  A: 真是够可情的!那可是场大比赛啊。
  B: Well, what was the score?
  B: 那比分怎么样?
  A: Ha-ha, we are leading 2: 1.
  A: 哈哈,我们以2 : 1胜出。
  B: Great! I think it's really a good news to the Chinese football fans.
  B: 太棒了!我觉得这对中国球迷来讲真是个天大的好消息
  A: I think so. After all , the Japanese is a good team.
  A: 我也是这么想的。毕竟,日本队是一支很强的球队。
  B: It must be an exciting game.
  B: 那比赛一定相当精彩了。
  A: Yes. All the players were in g∞d form. And the teamwork was excellent.
  A: 的确。所有的队员状态都很好,并且球队整体上的配合也非常默契。
  B: Sounds exciting.
  B: 听起来就让人兴奋。
  A: But I watched it on TV. I hope I can be there next time.
  A: 不过我是在电视上看的比赛。我希望下次能够有机会到现场感受一下。
  B: I swear I'm not going anywhere next time.
  B: 我发誓下次比赛时我哪儿都不去了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yytkxlx/311192.html