高频英语口语对话 第38期:电话道别(在线收听

   unit 38

  电话道别
  dialogue
  英语情景对话
  A:Hello, Mr.Green. This is Lin Tong. How are you?
  A:您好,格林先生。我是林潼,您好吗?
  B:Hi, Mr.Lin. I am leaving tomorrow and I am just packing.
  B:您好,林先生,我明天就要动身回国了,我现在正在整理行装呢。
  A:Oh, sorry to interrupt you. But I am calling to say goodbye to you. I am awfully sorry to tell you that I am afraid I could not see you off at the airport tomorrow, because I will have to affend a very important meeting.
  A:哦,对不起,打扰您了。我打电话来是跟您道别的。非常抱歉我明天恐怕不能去机场给您送行了,因为我要参加一个很重要的会议,脱不开身。
  B:lt doesn't matter, Mr.Lin. I can understand. I know you are always very busy. Work must come first.
  B:没关系,我能理解,林先生。我知道您总是很忙,工作第一嘛。
  A:Thanks a lot. You have been here for almost three weeks. How time flies!
  A:非常谢谢您的理解。时间过得真快呀,转眼您都在这儿待了快三周了。
  B:Yes. And I would like to convey my thanks to you for your help during my stay here in Nanjing.
  B:是呀,时间过得真快。在此我要向您为我在南京期间所做的一切致以深深的感谢。
  A:It is our pleasure. It has been a great pleasure to work with you.
  A:这是我们的荣幸。很乐意跟您一起工作。
  B:Me too. I am looking forward to cooperating with you again.
  B:跟您合作我也同样开心。我希望还能再有机会合作。
  A:Really? Great! We will. Well, what's your flight number? When are you leaving tomorrow?
  A:真的吗?那太好了!我们会的。对了,您乘坐的是哪次航班?明天什么时候动身?
  B:lt's Flight No. 104, Northem Airlines, which leaves at ten O'dock tomorrow evening.
  B:是北方航空公司的104次班机,明天晚上10点起飞。
  A:OK, I will send someone to see you off.
  A:好的。我会派人去送您。
  B:That is so thoughful of you.
  B:哎呀,您真是想得太周到了。
  A:My pleasure. Take care and have a nice trip.
  A:您不用客气。您多保重,旅途愉快。
  B:Thanks a lot. My wife and I will be welcoming and looking forward to your visit.
  B:非常感谢。我太太和我将欢迎并期待您来做客。
  A:Let's call it a deal. Hope to see you again soon. Keep in touch then. Byebye.
  A:一言为定,我一定去。盼望与您再会。常联系,再见。
  B:Goodbye. Thanks again.
  B:再见,再次感谢。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gpyykydh/312305.html