打工姐妹花第一季 第19期:酒吧里的冲突(在线收听

   Hey Chestnut.

  嘿 栗宝
  Hot as a mother right?
  体温高得就跟孕妇一样 对吧
  Better right?
  好点了吗
  打工姐妹花第一季
  So hot so take off all your clothes
  适宜宽衣解带
  I am gettin' so hot
  浑身热血沸腾
  I'm gonna take my clothes off
  我要宽衣解带
  You might want to keep your voice down.
  你最好还是小声点
  This building has three registered sex offenders.
  这座楼有三个记录在案的性侵者
  It's gettin' hot in here
  这里热气腾腾
  So leave all that Strokes tee shirt drama behind
  让那T恤随汗去
  Come on it's our night off.
  拜托 今晚难得休息
  Let's go get drunk in air conditioning.
  我们去有空调的地方一醉方休吧
  We won't even have to pay for drinks.
  连酒钱都不用带
  These "shotes" is gonna pay for our drinks.
  这双白花花的大腿就能搞定
  You are literally a $5 whore right now.
  你现在活脱就是个要价五块钱的妓女
  Come on.
  走吧
  Hi Johnny.
  你好 强尼
  I thought I told you to keep your dumb tragic ass out of here.
  不是叫你那悲剧肥臀离我店里远点吗
  The only thing that isn't tragic about me is my ass.
  老娘的屁股才不悲剧
  And who's the blonde bony skank?
  这个金发干瘪丑女是谁
  Dude she's not in on this.
  伙计 不要伤及无辜
  I'm so sorry Miss. I'm Johnny I'm Max's friend.
  抱歉 女士 我是麦克斯的朋友强尼
  I'm Caroline. I'm freaked out.
  我是被吓死的卡洛琳
  This is something we do.
  我俩经常这么干
  To remind us of our families.
  会想起我们家庭的"温馨"
  Excuse me for a second.
  先失陪啦
  These guys tip more if I high five 'em when we talk about chicks.
  跟那俩家伙击掌聊妞 他们就会多给小费
  Vagina! Yeah!
  阴道 万岁
  Girl your bartender friend is cute.
  闺蜜 你的酒保朋友蛮可爱的嘛
  Look at those arms. Nice guns.
  瞧他的双臂 猛男呀
  He's not just a bartender this dude is legit.
  他不光是个小酒保 这家伙有份正经职业
  He's a street artist goes by "Jpeg".
  他是街头艺术家 艺名是"电子图档"
  Well right now he's cutting up limes and cleaning glasses.
  现在他不照样在这儿切莱姆 洗杯子
  Well you're an heiress
  现在你这个富家女
  who's slinging burnt hash and stale toast.
  不也照样跟糊掉的食物和过期的面包为伍
  Touche. Douch ay.
  一针见血 体无完肤
  These are from the gentleman with a sweet note
  那位先生赠的美酒一杯 美言一句
  "nice ass nice rack."
  "小俏臀 大美胸"
  If that's your tequila noise
  喝龙舌兰叫声就这样
  God knows what your orgasm sounds like.
  你高潮的时候还得了
  Same face no sound.
  表情一致 默不作声
  Oh my God.
  天啊
  I can't believe it it's the girl from the 'will.
  冤家路窄啊 是二手店的那骚货
  I got your back gir r r.
  我帮你讨回公道 姐妹儿
  What is she doin'?
  她要干嘛
  She thinks Goodwill has made her tough.
  她以为去过二手店就能当悍妹子了
  How are you?
  你好呀
  I just wanted to talk to you about that shirt at the Goodwill.
  我想跟你谈谈今天在善心二手店那件T恤
  See my friend really wanted it
  我的朋友真的很喜欢它
  and well your friend has it.
  结果却被你的朋友抢走了
  What are you sayin' bitch?
  你说什么呢 贱货
  Okay I think we might have got off on the wrong foot.
  虽然初次见面时 没留下好印象
  Do you want to feel my foot bitch?
  那要老娘给你留一脚印象吗 贱货
  Well I guess we know what your favorite word is.
  看来大家都知道你的爱用词了
  Those are not extensions bitch!
  我这秀发可是天生的 贱货
  I should break this up I should break this up.
  我应该制止她们 我应该制止她们
  No no no give her like four seconds to learn her lesson.
  别别别 先让她挨个四秒揍才会学乖
  Okay ow! All right. All right!
  哎呦 放手 放手
  Okay okay okay.
  时间到 快去
  Okay come on come on. It's okay.
  好了 别闹了 没事了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/312791.html