绿箭侠第一季 第83期:汤米的摊牌(在线收听) |
Speedy. 闪电妞
Where you going?
你要去哪
Clubbing, which is difficult to do
去夜店玩,要是你待在家里
when you're in a house and not in an actual club.
而非去真正的夜店就很难办到了
I have to go out tonight.
我今晚必须出去
I thought you'd be watching mom.
我以为你会照看妈妈
I spent the whole day with her.
我已经陪了她一整天
I thought you were taking the night shift.
我以为晚上该轮到你了
I'm sorry, but this thing, it's important.
对不起,但这件事,很重要
You know, sometimes, Ollie, I just don't get you.
有时候,奥利,我真的不懂你
And by sometimes, I mean ever.
我说有时,是指一直以来
You're actually not the first person to say that to me today.
其实今天不只你这么说我
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
Oh, nice dress. Where you heading?
裙子真漂亮,你要去哪
Upstairs. Apparently.
显然是回楼上去
Long story.
这故事可长了
Hey, I heard about your mom. Is she all right?
我听说你母亲的事了,她还好吗
She's resting upstairs. More shaken up than anything.
她在楼上休息,受了不少惊吓
I got to run to this business thing,
我有点生意上的事得去处理了
But I do appreciate you stopping by.
不过很感谢你过来一趟
It's no problem. Just so long as your mom's all right.
不客气,只要你母亲没事就好
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, one more thing.
对了,还有一件事
Mainly because I don't want you
主要是我不希望你
to find this out from someone else,
从别人口中得知此事
that someone else especially being Laurel.
尤其是从劳蕾尔那儿知道
we're going to dinner. As in a date.
我们准备共进晚餐,约会那种
That's...that's good.
那...真是不错
Laurel deserves someone special,
劳蕾尔该有个好伴侣
and so do you.
你也是
Thanks, man.
谢谢,兄弟
I gotta run to this thing.
我得走了
All right. Absolutely. I'll catch you later.
好的,没问题,以后再聊
Oh, and, Tommy,
对了,汤米
if you hurt her, I'll snap your neck.
如果你敢伤害她,我就拧断你脖子
I'm just kidding.
开玩笑呢 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/315774.html |