绿箭侠第一季 第85期:拜访波提纳尔(2)(在线收听) |
So, Oliver, I'll be honest with you. 奥利弗,实不相瞒
I was surprised to hear from you.
我很惊讶你会联系我
It was my impression from the local news
我看新闻还以为
that you weren't going to be involved
你不打算插手
with your family's business.
家族事业呢
Well, apparently there were a few catch phrases
显然我离开的这五年里
that I missed while I was away for 5 years.
错过不少流行语
One of them being "lamestream media".
其中之一就是"烂流媒体"
The press never gets anything right.
但媒体从来搞不清真相
Oh, I know a thing or two about that.
这点我略知一二
So, Oliver, I'll be blunt.
奥利弗,恕我直言
I want the contract
我想得到奎恩联合企业
to build Queen Consolidated's new applied sciences division.
新的应用科学部的建筑合约
And I am inclined to give it to you.
我也想把项目给你
绿箭侠第一季
Your mother wasn't quite so enthusiastic.
你母亲似乎不这么想
How is she, by the way?
对了,她现在情况还好吗
She's recuperating at home. Thank you.
她正在家休养,谢谢
What a terrible thing that happened.
发生这种事实在太可怕了
And, Frank, I was very sorry to hear
弗兰克,我对保罗·科帕尼的事
about what happened to Paul Copani.
深表遗憾
Paul was a good friend.
保罗是我的好朋友
He was a good man.
他人很好
Yeah. The violence in this city.
这座城暴力四伏
You know, sometimes I wonder why I stay.
有时候我也奇怪为何还留在这里
I've had the same thought.
我也有同感
So why did you come back?
那你为什么要回来呢
After that island,
离开那座岛之后
you could have settled anywhere in the world.
你在世界任何地方落脚都不成问题
Because Starling City is my home.
因为星城是我的家
No matter which way you go or turn,
无论你选择或途经哪条路
you always end up at home.
最后总是会回家的
Oliver, this is my daughter Helena.
奥利弗,这是我女儿海伦娜
Hello.
你好
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I'm heading out.
我要出去了
All right.
好
Take one of the guys with you.
带上个保镖
I can take care of myself.
我能自己照顾自己
I wasn't asking, sweetie.
你必须带,亲爱的
Frank, that meeting you requested.
弗兰克,你要求召开的会议
They can do it.
可以召开了
Now.
马上
I can come back another time.
我可以下次再来
No, no, no. Just, uh.
不,不用,能...
Just excuse us for a moment, would you?
能稍等一下吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Oliver Queen.
奥利弗·奎恩
The rich man's Lindsay Lohan.
富人中的林赛·萝涵 (堕落明星)
Look, um...
你...
I've got to go to this other meeting,
我得去参加另一个会议
but I need someone to take him to dinner.
但是我需要有人带他去进餐
So you pimp out your daughter.
所以你就利用自己的女儿
No. I ask her to help me close a business deal.
不,我是请求她帮我拿下一笔生意
A reminder that the family business is dying
提醒你我们的家族事业正在走向衰亡
and that we need this contract,
我们需要签下这份合同
and Oliver Queen can give it to us.
而奥利弗·奎恩能让我们如愿以偿
Please, sweet pea.
拜托了,亲爱的
For us.
为了我们
For me. Hmm?
为了我,好吗
That's my girl.
这才是我的乖女儿
Oliver, I'm so sorry. Something has come up.
奥利弗,很抱歉,我有事要处理
But Helena would love to take you to dinner
但是海伦娜会很乐意带你去进餐
and discuss the deal further.
并进一步商讨合同事宜
Oh. I was hoping to speak with you.
我更愿意和你本人亲自商讨
Well, as you speak for your family,
就跟你代表你的家族一样
my daughter also speaks for ours.
我女儿代表我们家族
It's...it's really not necessary.
真的...真的没这个必要
It would be my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
Sure.
我也是
I look forward to working together.
期待我们的合作 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/315776.html |