纸牌屋第一季 第139期:我的意见并不重要(在线收听

   We know all about the blind trust.

  我们非常了解保密委托
  Does it concern either of you?
  有什么让你们担心的吗
  The words "Blind" And "Trust"
  保密和委托
  are not among my favorites in the English language.
  绝非我最喜欢的英语单词
  But I have no problem with it in theory.
  但理论上,我并不反对
  Not managing our assets for a few years
  在几年内不管理我们的资产
  could unburden us from a great deal of stress.
  确实可以减轻我们许多压力
  Well, then, what does your reluctance stem from?
  那还有什么不情愿的地方
  Why do you think the President wants me?
  你觉得总统为什么要找我
  Well, I can't speak on his behalf, but if I were to...
  我不能代表他说话,但如果我要...
  Aren't you here to do just that... speak on his behalf?
  你来不就是为了代表他说话吗
  If I were to speculate, I think the President would prob...
  如果让我推测,我认为总统...
  Speculation is a poor form of investment
  推测可不是一种好的投资方式
  and an equally poor form of politics.
  同样也不是一种好的政治手段
  Tell me what you know.
  把你知道的告诉我们
  I don't know what you mean.
  我不明白你的意思
  Well, what do you think I should do?
  你觉得我应该怎么做
  You, personally, Frank Underwood?
  作为你个人,弗兰克·安德伍德
  My opinion isn't what matters here.
  我的意见并不重要
  It does to me. Should I do it? Yes or no?
  对我来说很重要,我应该去吗,去还是不去
  Well, there's a great number of things to consider...
  需要考虑很多事情
  And I'm sure you've considered them all.
  我肯定你都已经考虑过了
  Yes or no, Frank?
  去还是不去,弗兰克
  No, I will not answer that question.
  不,我不会回答这个问题
  Because you think I shouldn't.
  因为你觉得我不该去
  Because it's not relevant.
  因为我的想法不重要
  All right, then. Let me ask you another way.
  那好,我换个方式问你
  Would you take the job?
  你会接受这份工作吗
  It hasn't been offered to me.
  总统没有邀请我
  What if it were?
  如果邀请了呢
  I have a distaste for hypotheticals
  我讨厌假设
  just the same as you have a distaste for speculation.
  就像你讨厌推测一样
  All right, all right.
  好,好吧
  That's enough business for now. We can discuss it more tomorrow.
  公事到此为止,我们可以明天继续谈
  Get in. Get in there, Bruce.
  进来,进来,布鲁斯
  Sorry. Sorry to bother you, ma'am.
  抱歉,抱歉吓到你了,女士
  Um, I'm looking for Roy Kapeniak.
  我找罗伊·科佩尼科
  I thought his trailer was over here. Am I in the right place?
  我以为他的拖车在那边,我找对地方了吗
  You're in the right place a month ago.
  一个月前的话你就找对地方了
  He got evicted.
  他被赶走了
  He was shootin' off his gun too much in the yard.
  总是在院子打枪
  Do you know where I can find him?
  你知道我该去哪找他吗
  Why?
  找他干什么
  I'm a relative. His... his niece.
  我是他的亲戚,他的侄女
  Skipped town is what I heard.
  据我所知是出城了
  Had a girl livin' with him. Maybe she knows.
  有个姑娘和他一起生活,也许她知道
  Name was Echo. Echo?
  叫艾柯,艾柯
  That's what she went by, at least.
  她自己这么说
  Works at the titty bar over on 40.
  在40号公路那边的脱衣舞俱乐部工作
  Highway 40?
  40号高速公路
  Across from the Burger King. Okay. Thank you.
  过了汉堡王就是,好的,谢谢
  Girls get in free.
  姑娘免费进
  I'm looking for Echo. Who?
  我找艾柯,谁
  Echo.
  艾柯
  Roy was a fucking wacko.
  罗伊是个疯子
  I was stupid to live with him as long as I did.
  我和他同居真是蠢死了
  Do you know where he is now? I don't know, and I don't care.
  你知道他现在在哪吗,不知道也不在乎
  He ever talk about the article I wrote?
  他有没有说过我写的那篇报道
  All the time. He had it framed.
  整天唠叨,还裱起来了
  Bet it's still in the trailer
  应该还在拖车里
  if it's not in a junkyard right now.
  如果那车没进废车场的话
  Did he say why he called me?
  他说过为什么打电话给我吗
  Did he ever tell you? I was there.
  跟你说过吗,我当时在场
  Where? When the guy showed up.
  什么意思,那人来的时候
  Who?
  谁
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/321222.html