绿箭侠第一季 第89期:罗素餐厅的冲突(在线收听) |
Thea, you don't need to knock, sweetheart. 西娅,你不用敲门,亲爱的
What about me?
那我呢
I hope you don't mind.
我希望你不介意
Thea let me in.
西娅让我进来的
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
I wanted to see how your recovery was going?
我想看看你恢复得怎么样了
Well, surely someone of your means has a telephone.
你完全可以打电话过来
I like to see someone
当我有要事相谈时
when I have something important to talk about.
我喜欢跟人面对面地说
We used to be friends, Moira.
我们曾是朋友,莫伊拉
I still remember that time.
我还记得那段日子
You, me, and Robert.
你,我,还有罗伯特
Which is why I came by.
这也正是我过来的原因
You are a vital part of Starling City's future.
你对星城的未来至关重要
Robert feared that future.
罗伯特害怕那样的未来
He lost his conviction.
他失去了他的信念
It's been my experience that when someone has a brush with death
像你今天这样与死神擦肩而过的经历
like you experienced today,
我深有体会
even their deepest held convictions can change.
这样的经历能改变最牢固的信念
Have they?
你动摇了吗
No.
没有
You didn't have to say it.
你不必说出来
I can see that they haven't.
我能看出来
What happened?
发生什么了
Yeah, it's what's about to happen.
是将要发生什么了
Bertinelli's enforcer Nick Salvati.
波提纳尔的保镖尼克·赛瓦缇
Yeah. We drank a scotch together.
我们刚一起喝过一杯
He seems like a real standup mobster.
他看上去挺像真的黑帮的
Yeah, well, he's been paying visits to everyone
他现在正挨家挨户地
who owes the mob protection money.
向欠他们保护费的人收钱
Diggle, I'm trying to figure out who took a shot at my mother,
狄格尔,我正在努力寻找向我妈开枪的家伙
not take on all of organized crime.
不是要插手所有的犯罪活动
Well, listen, Oliver, Salvati and his goons
听着,奥利弗,赛瓦缇和他的手下
have already put 4 people in the hospital tonight,
今晚已经把四个人送进了医院
and if somebody doesn't stop them,
如果没人来制止他们的话
the poor bastard who owns Russo's is gonna be next.
那个开拉索餐厅的倒霉蛋就是下一个了
Wait, wait. Russo's?
等等,拉索餐厅
It's at the corner of Adams and...
在亚当路和...
I know where it is, Diggle. I'm here right now.
我知道它在哪儿,狄格尔,我现在就在这儿
What?
什么
I was having dinner with Bertinelli's daughter.
我刚才在和波提纳尔的女儿一起吃饭
Oliver, you're supposed to be going undercover, not speed dating.
奥利弗,你应该去做卧底的,而不是闪电约会
I didn't have a choice.
我没得选择
Yeah, well, uh, I've seen her on the web.
好吧,我在网上看过她的照片
You made quite the sacrifice.
你还真是牺牲了不少
Salvati's here.
赛瓦缇来了
I'm sorry, we're closed.
很抱歉,我们打烊了
Oh, Mr. Salvati.
赛瓦缇先生
I have some freshmade lasagna.
我刚做了些千层面
We're not here for food, Mr. Russo.
我们不是来吃饭的,拉索先生
Your payment's due.
你该缴费了
I already made my payment this month.
这个月的我已经付过了啊
You need to pay again.
你得再付一次
Please. I can't afford to make another payment if I'm going to
求你了,我再付一次我就没法
Going to what? Restock your bar?
没法干嘛,没法进货了
Break his fingers.
折断他的手指
Leave him alone!
放开他
Break hers, too.
她的也折断
No! Don't touch her!
不,别碰她 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/322943.html |