绿箭侠第一季 第99期:训练海伦娜(在线收听) |
Relax. 放松
Relax, relax, relax.
放松,放松
Now, pull back gently.
轻轻地往后拉
You need all 3 fingers
你需要三根手指
to come off the bowstring at the same time.
同时松开弓弦
Relax. Breathe.
放松,深呼吸
And release.
发射
This is a waste of time.
这是在浪费时间
I'm trying to teach you something.
我在教你新东西
What, the least effective way to shoot people?
最低效的杀人方法吗
No. Control.
不,是控制力
To use a bow and arrow
想用好弓和箭
requires patience and discipline.
需要耐心和操练
I can do this all day.
我可以这样持续一整天
It's kind of fun.
挺有意思的
I love a man with stamina.
我喜欢有耐力的男人
Our crusades have something in common.
我们的战斗有相同的地方
Mine started with my father, too.
我的战斗也是始自我父亲
He left me with a list.
他留给我一份名单
People who need to be reminded
上面的人需要被提醒
that Starling City isn't theirs for the taking.
星城可不能免费奉送给他们
Anthony Venza is in here.
安东尼?文萨也在上面
He works for my dad.
他是我爸手下的
He deals illegal prescription pills.
他干的是非法处方药勾当
Diggle, this is Helena.
狄格尔,这位是海伦娜
Diggle's my, uh...
狄格尔是我的...
associate.
伙伴
Well, any associate of Oliver's is--
奥利弗的任何伙伴...
absolutely nothing to you, ma'am.
对你来说什么都不是,小姐
I'll leave you two "associates"...
我就不打扰你们两个伙伴谈话了
She knows my name.
她知道我的名字
That's lovely.
那可真好
You can trust her.
你可以信任她的
Except I don't.
可惜我就是不信任
You sleeping with this girl, Oliver?
你跟她上床了吗,奥利弗
Well, I don't think that's any of your business, Diggle.
我觉得那跟你没有任何关系,狄格尔
It became my business when you brought me into this.
当你将我拖下水,就与我有关系了
And when I signed on,
当我加入的时候
I told you I was gonna keep your head straight.
我说过我会让你的脑袋保持清醒
Well, Oliver, you're lonely. Lonelier than you want to admit.
奥利弗,你很寂寞,尽管你都不愿意承认
And that's why you think you can change this girl,
所以你才觉得你可以改变这个女孩
because you need to think you can.
因为你需要那种想法的支撑
You're like a dope fiend
你就像一个有毒瘾的人
who thinks he can deal with his own addiction
自认为可以解决自己的瘾症
by making another addict go straight.
方法是帮助另一个吸毒者戒毒成功
Oliver, what you do is dangerous.
奥利弗,你的所为很危险
And getting confused about who's good and who's bad
一旦你分不清谁是好人,谁是坏人
is a good way to get yourself dead.
就容易将自己送上死路
You done?
你说完了吗
Yeah, I'm done.
是的,我说完了
With this.
只是这事说完了
Everything else, I don't know.
至于其他事,我不知道
I don't know, Oliver. You tell me.
我不知道,奥利弗,该你告诉我 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/322963.html |