生活大爆炸第四季第九集_3(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第四季第九集_3

  剧情简介:
  The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此 ,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演.
  台词:
  -Penny: Okay, Sheldon, you don't have to do this because Leonard and I are not...
  好吧 Sheldon 你不必这么做因为我和Leonard并没有...
  -Leonard: Ba-Ba-Ba-ba.
  啊啊啊啊
  Are you sure you want to include him in this?
  include: 列入
  你真的要让他也掺和进来吗?
  -Sheldon: Include me in what?
  我要掺和什么?
  Is there a plot afoot?
  plot: 阴谋 afoot: 在进行中
  你们在搞什么阴谋?
  I'll have no truck with plots.
  truck: 交易
  我可绝不参与任何阴谋
  -Penny: No, you're right.
  对你说的对
  No, there's... There's no plots, no trucks, no feet.
  不是这儿没... 没有阴谋没有诡计没有密谋
  So what other annoying habits shall we discuss?
  discuss: 讨论
  那么我们还有其他令人讨厌的习惯需要讨论吗?
  -Sheldon: Uh, we don't discuss anything.
  呃我们之间不会讨论任何事情
  Leonard is the signatory to the Roommate Agreement.
  signatory: 签约的
  Leonard才是室友协议的签署方
  As such, he bears responsibility for all your infractions and must pay all fines.
  bear: 承担 responsibility: 责任 infraction: 违反 fine: 罚款
  所以他会为你的违规承担责任并且交付所有罚款
  -Leonard: Fines?
  罚款?
  -Sheldon: Yes.
  正确
  If Penny's going to be spending nights here again,
  spend: 度过
  如果Penny又在这儿过夜
  you'll need to set up an escrow account.
  set up: 建立 escrow:由第三者保存附带条件委付盖印的契约 account: 账户
  你就需要开一个代管帐户
  Sign here.
  sign: 签名
  在这儿签字
  -Rajesh: Hello, Hawaii.
  Hawaii: 夏威夷岛
  你好啊夏威夷
  This is Dr. Koothrappali in Pasadena.
  我是来自帕萨迪纳市的Koothrappali博士
  I'd like you to reposition the telescope, please.
  reposition: 改变…的位置 telescope: 望远镜
  我希望你们改变一下望远镜的位置
  Scarlett Johansson's house!
  放到Scarlett Johansson(好莱坞女影星)家!
  I'm kidding, Hawaii.
  Kidding: 开玩笑
  我跟你开玩笑呢夏威夷
  Mahalo.
  mahalo:[夏威夷语]感谢
  谢谢(夏威夷语)
  Whoo!
  呜!
  -Howard: It might have been a mistake to open that second bottle of wine.
  mistake: 错误 bottle: 瓶子 wine: 酒
  又开一瓶红酒真是个错误
  -Bernadette: Well, live and learn.
  live and learn: 活到老学到老
  呃吃一堑长一智
  So, Raj, do you think this planet you're looking for could have an atmosphere that supports life?
  planet: 行星 looking for: 寻找 atmosphere: 大气 support: 支持 life: 生命
  那么Raj 你认为你在寻找的这个星球会有支持生命存在的大气层吗?
  -Rajesh: Maybe.
  可能有
  If it did, I'd be famous.
  famous: 出名的
  如果有我就出名了
  I'd be on the cover of magazines.
  cover: 封面 magazine: 杂志
  我就会成为杂志的封面
  And then, instead of living alone in my tiny apartment, I'd have a big mansion.
  instead: 代替 tiny: 极小的 apartment: 公寓 mansion: 宅邸
  然后我就会有一幢豪宅而不是独自住在我那小小的公寓里
  -Bernadette: That sounds great.
  听起来很不错
  -Rajesh: It is.
  没错
  If you like wandering around a big, empty house with no one to love you.
  wandering: 闲逛 empty: 空的
  前提是如果你想整天在一个大空房子里闲逛而且也没有人来爱你
  -Howard: We'd come visit you.
  我们会去看你的
  -Rajesh: No, you wouldn't.
  不你们不会
  You'd be intimidated by my wealth and fame.
  intimidate: 使畏惧 wealth: 财富 fame: 名望
  你们会被我的财富和名声吓住
  My only friends would be my genetically engineered monkey butler.
  genetically: 从基因方面 engineer: 设计 butler: 男管家
  我唯一的朋友会是用我的基因设计的猴子管家
  And the little people I hired to be my living chess set.
  hire: 雇佣 chess: 国际象棋
  还有我雇来做我真人版国际象棋子的小精灵
  -Bernadette: He's taking a turn to the dark side, isn't he?
  dark: 忧郁的
  他在拐向消极那一面是不是?
  -Howard: Hold on. He could come back.
  别急他会拐回来的
  -Rajesh: Oh, what's the point of everything?
  哦世间种种还有什么意义?
  -Howard: Nope. He's gone.
  不他拐不回来了
  -Rajesh: You know it's been more than a year since I’ve even kissed a girl?
  你们知道吗? 距离我上次亲一个女孩已经超过一年了
  -Howard: What about that hookup at Comic-Con you told me about?
  hookup: 【交往】[a term meaning when people make out or sleep together-from urban dictionary] comic: 漫画 con: 会议[convention]
  你不是说你在动漫大会的时候跟某人有亲密接触了吗?
  -Rajesh: Oh, grow up. I was lying.
  lying: 撒谎
  哦别小孩子气了我那是在撒谎
  I lie all the time. Nobody wants to kiss me.
  我一直都在撒谎没人愿意亲我
  -Bernadette: Oh, you poor, poor thing.
  poor: 可怜
  哦可怜的孩子
  Raj, you have to know you're a wonderful man.
  Raj 你得知道你是个优秀的男人
  There are a lot of girls out there who'll want to kiss you.
  想跟你接吻的女孩多的是
  -Rajesh: Where?
  在哪儿?
  -Bernadette: You just have to look.
  你只是得自己去发现
  -Howard: No!
  不要!
  -Bernadette: Well, this was fun.
  呃这还挺有趣的
  -Wyatt: Oh! I think I got a nibble.
  nibble: 轻咬
  哦! 我想我这条上钩了
  -Leonard: Oh, be careful.
  哦慢慢来
  Give him some line.
  line: 线
  线再放长点儿
  Okay, now reel him in.
  reel: 收绕钓丝
  可以了现在收线上钩
  -Wyatt: Oh, look at that baby. They're really biting, huh?
  bit: 咬
  噢看看那小家伙他们真的是在咬鱼钩是吧?
  -Leonard: Yeah. They do that when you set it on easy.
  是啊你调到"简单"那一档他们都会咬鱼钩的
  -Wyatt: Oh, that's me.
  哦我的电话
  Hello.
  你好
  Oh, hi, sweetie.
  哦嗨亲爱的
  Yeah, I got up early and didn't want to wake you,
  get up: 起床 wake: 叫醒
  嗯我起的早又不想吵醒你
  so I went out for coffee and ran into Leonard on the way back.
  ran into: 偶然碰见
  我就出去喝了杯咖啡回来的路上遇到了Leonard
  Guess what... We're fishing.
  fishing: 钓鱼
  你猜怎么招儿... 我们正在钓鱼
  Yeah. Right here on his couch.
  right here: 就在这里 couch: 沙发
  对就在他沙发上
  -Leonard: Hey, baby. I love you!
  嘿宝贝我爱你!
  -Wyatt: That's Leonard says he loves you.
  那是Leonard 说他爱你
  What?
  什么?
  I see.
  我明白了
  The whole thing's bull squirt, huh?
  whole: 全部 bull: 胡说八道 squirt: 喷出
  所有的事都是假的啊?
  Well, that's very disappointing.
  disappoint: 失望
  呃真令人失望
  Bye.
  再见
  -Leonard: Oh, hey.
  哦嘿
  There's been something I've been meaning to tell you.
  meaning to: 打算
  有些事我一直想告诉你来着
  -Wyatt: I can't believe you would lie to me like that.
  我真不敢相信你们竟然那样骗我
  -Leonard: Just for the record, I did not want to be a part of this.
  record: 表明,强调
  只是强调一下我并不想参与其中的
  -Wyatt: I'll get to you in a minute.
  in a minute: 一会儿
  一会儿再收拾你
  -Leonard: No hurry.
  hurry: 着急
  别着急
  -Wyatt: That my own daughter thinks I don't love her enough
  我的女儿认为我不够爱她
  To support her no matter what choices she makes...
  support: 支持 no matter: 无论 choice: 选择
  对她做的所有选择我都不够支持
  Well, that hurts me deeply.
  hurt: 伤害 deeply: 深刻的
  这深深地伤害了我
  -Penny: I'm sorry, daddy... -
  对不起爸爸...
  -Wyatt: Let me finish.
  让我说完
  -Penny: Oh.
  噢
  -Wyatt: I thought we were past the days when you would try to pull the wool over my eyes.
  past: 过去 pull the wool over someone's eyes:[美国口语]蒙骗某人
  我以为你老想骗我的那段日子已经过去了
  Telling me the baggie in your underwear drawer is potpourri?
  baggie: 塑料薄膜袋 underwear: 内衣物 drawer: 抽屉 potpourri:百花香(放在壶内的干燥花瓣和香料混合物)
  别告诉我你内衣抽屉里的那个袋子只装的香料?
  And the pee stick in your bathroom
  pee: 尿 stick: 棒 bathroom: 浴室
  还有你浴室里的验尿棒(检验是否怀孕时用的)
  Is to check for diabetes?
  diabetes: 糖尿病
  难道是用来检测糖尿病的吗?
  -Penny: You know, I'm sorry.
  我错了对不起
  -Wyatt: You're a grown woman, and I respect your right to make your own decisions,
  respect: 尊重 decision: 决定
  你已经长大了我尊重你所作出的决定
  but all I ask is you respect me enough to be honest about them.
  honest: 诚实的
  但是我还是想说你足够尊重我吗? 你有诚实的告诉我那些事吗?
  -Penny: You're right. Look, from now on, I will tell you the truth.
  from now on: 从现在开始 truth: 真相
  你是对的从今往后我不会再骗你了
  -Wyatt: Thank you. Now, why don't you go and put some clothes on
  谢谢但现在不如你先去换件衣服
  and we'll grab a bite to eat before I head for the airport.
  grab a bite: 随便吃几口 head for: 前往 airport: 机场
  在我走之前咱们出去随便吃点东西
  Now you. -
  而你 -
  -Penny: Daddy, he had nothing to do...
  爸爸与他无关...
  -Wyatt: Keep walking.
  赶紧走
  -Penny: Okay.
  好的
  -Wyatt: Please, please, please don't give up on her.
  give up: 放弃
  求你了求你了千万别放弃我女儿
  -Leonard: What?
  什么?
  -Wyatt: I can't go back to the skateboard idiots,
  skateboard: 溜冰板 idiot: 笨蛋
  我实在受不了再去面对那些只会滑滑板的笨蛋们
  the white rappers and all those Sweaty dumb-asses with their backwards hats.
  white: 白种人 rapper: 敲门者【说唱歌手】 sweaty: 出汗的 dumb-ass: [俚语、粗俗语]蠢驴,笨蛋 backward: 相反的
  什么会念几句rap的白人小子还有那些个成天帽子反着戴的傻X们(意指penny的前男友们)
  -Leonard: Gee, I don't know if it's in the cards, sir.
  gee: [俚语]哎呀 in the cards: 命中注定
  天呐我实在不知道我俩是不是命中注定的先生
  -Wyatt: Then, stack the deck.
  stack the deck: 预先做手脚
  那就事先做做手脚
  Cheat. Lie. I don't care.
  cheat: 作弊 lie: 说谎
  作个弊什么的或者说谎这些我都不在乎
  I want grandkids before I die, and I want them to grow up in a house without wheels.
  grandkid: (外)孙 wheel: 车轮
  我只想在我有生之年抱上孙子 而且能好好在幢大房子里长大而不是住在房车里
  -Leonard: I'll give it a shot.
  give it a shot: 试试
  我会试试的
  -Wyatt: Thank you.
  谢谢
  Now I'm going to do something here to help you along.
  现在我去做点事儿来帮帮你
  -Leonard: Excuse me?
  什么意思?
  -Wyatt: Just don't panic.
  panic: 惊慌
  别害怕
  Now, get your sorry, lying ass out of my face and make sure I never see it again!
  ass: 蠢人
  现在收起你的抱歉滚出我的视线别再让我见到你!
  -Leonard: Oh, the reverse psychology thing.
  reverse: 逆反 psychology: 心理学
  噢你在利用逆反心理
  I see. That's very clever.
  我明白了非常聪明
  -Wyatt: Don't yap. Just get out.
  yap: 废话
  别废话了赶紧走
  -Leonard: I'll friend you on Facebook.
  我会在Facebook上加你为好友的
  -Sheldon: Oh, there you are.
  噢你在这啊
  Just so you know, I was up all night,
  be up: 熬夜
  如你所知我一夜未睡
  but I have finally completed The Penny-specific section of the new roommate agreement.
  complete: 完成 specific: 特定的 section: 部分 roommate: 室友 agreement: 协议
  好在我现在终于完成了新室友协议中关于Penny的细节部分
  -Leonard: Yeah, well, not necessary.
  necessary: 必要的
  好的可是不需要了
  We broke up again.
  broke up: 分手
  我们又分手了
  -Sheldon: Do you even think about other people, leonard?
  Leonard 你有没有考虑过其他人的感受啊?
  Do you?
  有没有?
  -Rajesh: Hey.
  嗨
  -Leonard: Oh, how'd it go last night?
  昨晚过得怎么样?
  -Rajesh: Oh, you know. Same old, same old.
  哦你知道的老样子呗
  Looked through a telescope, saw some stars.
  telescope: 望远镜
  看了看天文望远镜观察了一些星星
  Big whoop.
  whoop: 欢呼
  还真是个大惊喜呀
  -Leonard: Really?
  是吗?
  You waited months for time with that telescope.
  你等了好几个月才能用到那个望远镜
  What happened?
  到底怎么了?
  -Rajesh: Why? You writing a book?
  为什么问这么多? 你写书吗?
  -Sheldon: I'm going to propose a hypothesis.
  hypothesis: 假设
  我来做一个假设
  Last night, Raj accidentally made contact with an alien civilization
  accidentally: 偶然的 contact: 联系 alien: 外星人 civilization: 文化
  昨晚 Raj偶然和外星文明取得了联系
  and has been ordered by the United States government To keep it a secret.
  order: 命令 the United States: 美国 government: 征服 secret: 秘密
  因此美国政府命令他保守秘密
  -Rajesh: Nothing happened.
  什么事都发生
  Can we please just change the subject?
  subject: 话题
  我们能不能换个话题?
  -Sheldon: That sounds rehearsed.
  rehears: 排练
  听起来像预先排练过的
  We are not alone.
  看来我们是一伙的
  -Howard: Hey.
  嗨
  -Leonard: Hey.
  嗨
  -Sheldon: Hello.
  你好
  -Howard: Hey.
  嗨
  -Rajesh: Hey.
  嗨
  -Leonard: You get to play with raj's big telescope last night?
  你昨晚上玩Raj的大望远镜(被误解成Raj的私处)了吗?
  -Howard: Whoa.
  啊
  Where did that come from?
  你从哪里听说的?
  -Rajesh: He never touched my telescope.
  他绝对没有碰我的望远镜
  -Howard: Way to go shutting up.
  shut up: 闭嘴
  闭嘴吧
  -Rajesh: I did shut up. Now you shut up.
  我闭嘴了你也闭嘴
  -Howard: Fine.
  好的
  -Rajesh: Thank you
  谢谢
  I can't believe you didn't call me this morning.
  难以置信你早上竟然没给我打电话
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz4/326781.html