绿箭侠第一季 第110期:圣诞节要到了(在线收听

   This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

  机会只此一次
  Look, all I'm doing is looking to get something going again.
  听着,我所做的都是为了一切进展顺利
  Yeah, I know.
  是,我知道
  I know, but this time--
  我知道,但是这次
  I have to call you back.
  一会再打给你
  What?
  干什么
  Did you come back for another pound of flesh?
  你回过来是想再分一杯羹吗
  You're gonna be disappointed, pal.
  你会失望的,伙计
  Thanks to you, I'm--
  多亏了你,我才...
  Nice. Picking up the pace.
  好的,就是这个节奏
  I could say the same thing about you.
  我也可以跟你说同样的话
  You crossed 3 names off your father's list this week alone.
  你单枪匹马划掉了你父亲名单上的三个人
  Yeah, well, some of these guys are just giving it up now.
  是啊,上面有些人已经开始收手了
  All I gotta do is pay 'em a visit.
  我只要去会会他们就行
  It seems the vigilante's reputation is beginning to precede him.
  貌似治安维持者的名气要响过某人了
  Another round?
  再来一局
  No.
  不了
  Gonna take my nephew over to the mall
  我要带我侄子去商场
  so he can let Santa know what he wants for Christmas.
  然后圣诞老人就知道他想要什么礼物了
  Oh. Christmas.
  圣诞节
  I didn't even realize.
  我都没意识到
  That was because you've been logging in so many hood hours
  因为你扮兜帽人花了太多时间
  Ever since that thing with Helena.
  自从跟海伦娜勾搭上以后
  I meant... There were no holidays on the island.
  我是说,岛上没有节日
  Every day was...
  每天都是...
  How do I stay alive?
  我怎么活下来的
  To do that, you had to forget things,
  要做这些事,你得去忘记一些东西
  Like Christmas.
  比如圣诞节
  My dad threw a party every year,
  我爸每年都要办派对
  and he would put a Christmas tree in every room.
  每个房间都要放一棵圣诞树
  The whole mansion smelled like...
  整个屋子就有一种...
  It smelled like Christmas.
  圣诞的气息
  Maybe you can give the list a rest
  或许你可以把名单搁一搁
  and just enjoy the holidays with the family.
  跟家里人一起享受节日
  Besides, I hear Nick has a list of his own.
  另外,我听说尼克自己也有一份名单
  I wager you're in the "Nice" Column.
  我赌你在"好人"那栏
  Go home, Oliver.
  回家过节吧,奥利弗
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/329820.html