打工姐妹花第一季 第49期:辣妈款待双胞胎(在线收听

   If you could really get under his shoulder blades...

  好好按摩他的肩胛骨
  that's where he carries all his stress.
  有助于舒缓他所有的压力
  Don't say your real thoughts.
  把真话憋回去
  Don't say your real thoughts.
  把真话憋回去
  Max we're using our spa voice today.
  麦克斯 今天要用水疗馆的声音说话
  Use my spa voice? Okay.
  我去水疗馆的声音 好吧
  I can't afford this.
  "我付不起水疗啊"
  I want you to make sure the twins
  我要你确保他们俩
  drink lots of water after
  在按摩之后喝大量的水
  you know to flush out the toxins.
  因为要排出体内的毒素
  Toxins?
  毒素
  All they drink is breast milk.
  他们平时就喝人奶
  I can't be sure what the woman I buy that from
  我又不确定我雇的那个奶妈
  puts in her body.
  吃的都是无毒产品
  We're all so tense about the birthday party.
  我们超级紧张这场生日会
  If everything isn't perfect
  如果一切不够完美
  how will they live with the shame?
  他们这辈子就要在羞耻中度过了
  Um Peach um...
  琵琪
  Speaking of the... the party
  说到生日会
  uh I I started this um thing
  我创这家... 店
  and it's probably dumb but...
  可能有些不自量力 但是
  I don't need it. Like I'm fine.
  其实不必 我无所谓
  I don't need it. It's just more like...
  真的大可不必 这更像...
  like a... like a... Favor.
  更像...帮个忙
  Um but uh the thing is there's the cards
  事情是这样的 这是我的名片
  so I was thinking may... "maybly"...
  我想或..."或能"
  "maybly"? What's that? It's not a word right?
  "或能" 什么啊 连个词儿都不是 对吧
  I was not saying a word. I'm sorry.
  我连话都不会说了 抱歉
  I'm done with whatever this is that you're doing.
  无论你现在在说什么 我都不想听了
  I have to go meet the Martha Stewart queen
  我约了玛莎·斯图尔特的御用同志
  and hear his party pitch.
  听听他的生日会提议
  Just remember
  记住
  at 3:00 the twins have their spray tans.
  双胞胎下午三点要做美黑
  Well that's exactly how I envisioned that.
  跟我预想的一模一样
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/329874.html