美国人这样说英语 第87期:孤注一掷怎么说(在线收听

   Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

  不要孤注一掷。
  Deposit = Put down
  存款;买东西或购房时的定金;把钱放某处
  You deposit 10% now and pay the rest when the TV is delivered.
  你可以先交10%的订金,余款在电视送到的时候付就可以了。
  The shopgirl says if I leave 10,000Yuan as a deposit, they'll keep the dress for me.
  店员说如果我留下一万元作订金,她就把那条裙子留给我。
  I deposit 1.000,000 Yuan in my account yesterday.
  我昨天存了一百万。
  The bus deposited me miles from anywhere.
  那辆车把我放在了几公里外的地方。
  The cuckoo deposits(puts) her eggs in other birds nests.
  布谷鸟把蛋下在别的鸟的鸟巢里。
  She deposited 500 dollars a month into her saying account.
  她定期存500美元。
  Put down a deposit on
  支付订金
  I've put down a deposit on the apartment.
  我为新房付了订金。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgrzysyy/347754.html