英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第14讲(在线收听

 and make him suffer for it.

suffer: 遭受
并让其为之受罪。
-Po: Oh, yeah!
太爽了!
-Master: To take his strength and use it against him...
出其不意,攻其不备!
until he finally falls...
直到他倒下放弃,
or quits.
或认输退出。
-Po: A real warrior never quits.
真的武士绝不言弃,
Don't worry, Master. I will never quit!
别担心,大师。我永远不会放弃的!
-Monkey: If he's smart he won't come back up those steps.
如果他够聪明,他不会再爬上来了。
-Crane: But he will.
可他会上来的。
-Viper: He's not going to quit, is he?
他不会放弃的,是吗?
-Mantis: He's not going to quit bouncing I'll tell you that.
bounce: 弹跳
我可以告诉你,他不会放弃弹跳的。
-Po: I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better.
acupuncture: 针灸
我记得你说针灸会让我好受些。
-Mantis: Trust me, it will.
相信我,会的。
It's just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this...
只是不容易找准你的穴位,都是些……
-Po: Fat?
脂肪?
-Mantis: Fur. I was going to say Fur.
毛皮,我是想说毛皮的。
-Po: Sure you were.
知道你是这意思。
-Mantis: Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size?
我怎么会用体型来评价一个武士?
Look at me.
看看我。
I'm over here.
我在这里。
-Viper: Maybe you should look at this again.
也许你得再看看这个。
-Mantis: Oh, OK.
噢,好吧。
-Po: Stop it. Stop!
住手,住手……啊!
I know Master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all...
我知道师傅是在激励我,
but if I didn't know better I'd say he was trying to get rid of me.
get rid of: 摆脱
要不是我了解他,我还会以为他是想撵我走
I know he can seem kind of heartless
我知道他看上去有点无情,
-Viper: but he wasn't always like that.
可他不总是这样的,
According to legend,
传说,
there was once a time when Master Shifu actually used to smile.
很久前,师傅也曾笑口常开。
-Po: No!
不可能!
-Crane: Yes.
可能。
-Viper: But that was before.
那是在……之前,
-Po: Before what?
在什么之前?
-Tigress: Before Tai Lung.
在Tailung之前。
-Crane: We're not really supposed to talk about him.
我们不该提起他的。
-Tigress: Well, if he's going to stay here he should know.
要是他打算留下,他也该知道。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky1/356890.html