英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词21(在线收听

 英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》二十一:

[Scene: Po reads the Dragon Scroll, finding out it’s blank, and Shifu decides to fight Tailung on his own.]
-Master: It is yours.
现在它是你的了。
-Po: Wait. What happens when I read it?
等等,如果我读了它的话会怎么样?
-Master: Legend says you will be able to hear a butterfly's wing beat.
butterfly: 蝴蝶
传说你甚至聆听到蝴蝶振翅之音,
-Po: Really? That's cool.
哦,真的?酷!
-Master: Yes. And see light in the deepest cave.
是的,你能在至深之洞中明察秋毫。
You will feel the universe in motion around you.
motion: 运动
你也会感受到天地万物间的运动。
-Po: Can I punch through walls?
哇哦!我能打烂墙吗?
do I quadruple back flip?
quadruple: 翻四倍
我能连做四个后空翻吗?
-Master: Focus.
集中注意力。
-Po: will I...?
我能……?
-Master: Focus.
心无杂念。
Focus.
心无杂念。
-Po: Oh, Yeah, Yeah.
哦,好的,好的。
-Master: Read it , Po, and fulfill your destiny.
Po,认真读,然后完成你的使命。
Read it, and become the Dragon Warrior.
读吧,成为龙武士!
-Po: It's impossible to open.
根本打不开。
-Viper: OK. Come on, baby. Come on now.
加油!加油!
-Po: Thank you.
谢谢。
I probably loosened it up for you though.
也许是我刚才已经弄松了吧?
OK,here goes.
好了,开始了。
It's blank.
是空白的。
-Master: What?!
什么?
-Po: here, look.
你看这里。
-Master: No, I am forbidden to look upon.
禁止旁人看的。
Blank. I don't...
空白的,我……
I don't understand.
我想不通。
-Po: OK. So, like...
好吧,就是说,
Oogway was just a crazy old turtle after all.
Oogway也不过就是只疯癫老龟。
-Master: No. Oogway was wiser than us all.
不,Oogway比我们大家都要英明。
-Po: Oh, come on!Face it he picked me by accident.
哦,拜托,面对现实吧!他只不过是碰巧选上了我。
Of course I'm not the Dragon Warrior.
我当然不是什么“龙武士”。
Who am I kidding?
开什么玩笑。
-Tigress: But who will stop Tai Lung?
但是谁来阻止Tailung呢?
He'll destroy everything and everyone.
他会毁了一切并杀了每个人的。
-Master: No.
不会的。
Evacuate the valley.
evacuate: 清空
疏散整个山谷,
You must protect the villagers from Tai Lung's rage.
rage: 暴怒
你们必须保护村民们免受Tailung残暴的侵害。
-Po: What about you, Master?
那您怎么办呢,师傅?
-Master: I will fight Him.
我来迎战。
-All: What?
什么?
-Master: I can hold him off long enough
hold off: 耽搁
我可以尽可能久的拖延,
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky1/356897.html