高频英语口语对话 第382期:打越洋电话至伦敦(在线收听) |
unit 413 打越洋电话至伦敦
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Long Distance. May I help you?
A:长途电话总机,需要帮忙吗?
B:Yes. I'd like to place an overseas call to London. Can I dial direct?
B:是的,我想打个国际长途到伦敦,我可以直接拨电话吗?
A:No, sir. I'm afraid not.
A:恐怕不行,先生。
B:Oh, I see. How about the charges?
B:哦,我知道了。那么怎么收费?
A:The charges vary according to the types of call you make. The cheapest is a station-to-stcrtion call, then a person-to-person call. The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.
A:根据您拨打电话的种类收费不同。最便宜的是机对机电话,比它责一点的是人对入电话,先收前三分钟的费用,接下来按每分钟收费。
B:Oh, let me think of it... Could you put through a collect cal for me?
B:哦,让我想想……能为我拨通对方付费电话吗?
A:Certainly. Who are you calling?
A:当然可以了。请问您要找哪位?
B:It's a Mrs. Peters. Marilgyn Peters.
B:我找彼得太太,凯瑟琳·威尔逊。
A:And what's the number you are calling?
A:您要拨打的电话号码多少?
B:It's London, 9981-6432.
B:伦敦,99816432。
A:And your name and number?
A:您的名字和号码?
B:My name's Ron Smith and the phone number is 356-2210.
B:我是让·史密斯,电话是356-2210。
A:Hang up and I'll call you back in a few minutes.
A:请挂机,我几分钟后会给您再回过来。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gpyykydh/360012.html |