高频英语口语对话 第418期:开立带支票的活期存款账户(在线收听

   unit 460

  开立带支票的活期存款账户
  dialogue
  英语情景对话
  A:I want to open current account. What's the proper procedure?
  A:我要开个活期储蓄户头,怎样办理相关手续?
  B:First you fill out the application form and then we'll issue you a passbook.
  B:你先填好这张申请表,然后我们就签发给你一本存折。
  A:What's the annual interest rate?
  A:年利率是多少?
  B:It varies from time to time. At present it's
  B:利率经常变动,现在是2.6%。
  A:Can I open a checking account?
  A:我能开一个有支票的活期储蓄账户吗?
  B:Sure, but you have to deposit enough money before you can write out your checks.
  B:当然可以,但你必须有足够的存款才能开支票。
  A:What will happen if I overdraw?
  A:透支了怎么办?
  B:There will be a penalty of $ 5.00 for each check over drawn.
  B:每张透支的支票要罚款5美元。
  A:May I deposit these cheques?
  A:我可以存这些支票吗?
  B:Cerlainly, but you'd have to sign your name on them, Sir.
  B:当然可以,但你得签名,先生。
  A:Where should I sign?
  A:我该在哪里签名?
  B:Endorse on each of the cheques, please.
  B:请在每张支票的背面签名。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gpyykydh/365423.html