外贸口语一点通第135期:海关通关之海关问询(在线收听

   Questioning at the customs 海关问询

  A: May I help you?
  有什么可以帮忙的吗?
  B: Yes, please. Could you tell me something about going through customs?
  嗯,您能告诉我一些关于怎样通关的事吗?
  A: Certainly. What would you like to know? Please go ahead.
  当然可以。您想知道什么尽管问吧。
  B: Thank you. What formalities do we passengers need to go through at the airport?
  谢谢。乘客在机场通关需要哪些手续呢?
  A: There are some, but not many. They won't take you a lot of time.
  有一些,但不是很多,不会花费您太多的时间。
  B: OK, that will be fine.
  那很好。
  A: Firstly you have to answer some questions from the officers.
  首先,您要回答海关工作人员提出的一些问题。
  B: Like what?
  比如什么呢?
  A: Your purpose of visiting, how long you will be staying, things like that.
  假如您有什么需要申报或纳税的物品一定要提前申报并缴税。
  B: Well, that's easy.
  这很简单啊。
  A: If you have brought something which has to be declared or something dutiable, you have to declare and pay duty on them first.
  假如您有什么需要申报或缴税的物品一定要提前申报并纳税。
  B: I get it. Thank you so much.
  明白了。非常感谢。
  A: You're quite welcome.
  不必客气。
  “go through”意为“通过,经历,经受”。例如:You have to go through difficulties and obstacles before gaining success. 要想成功不得不经受困难和阻碍。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374284.html