打工姐妹花第一季 第128期:找上门来的波兰邻居(2)(在线收听

   Yes, we have a cupcake business. We're just starting, but doing well.

  是的,我们有个小蛋糕生意。虽然刚开始,不过生意还不错
  Max is the baker. Say hello, Max.
  麦克斯是蛋糕师,打声招呼吧
  I know people in the mob.
  我认识黑帮的人哦
  That's Max, and I'm Caroline. You are?
  她是麦克斯,我是卡洛琳,您叫...
  Sophie Kuchenski.
  苏菲·科臣斯基
  Is that a polish accent I'm detecting?
  没听错的话,是波兰口音吧
  Yes.
  对
  I visited Warsaw once, I love it.
  我去过一次华沙,爱死那里了
  Oh, 'cause I hate it. Rats and pimps. Why have you not yet offered me cupcake?
  我恨死那里了,老鼠和皮条客一堆。你怎么还不请我吃个小蛋糕
  It's the least thing you can do, after horrible, horrible note.
  写了这种坏坏恐吓信,至少也得表示表示吧
  打工姐妹花第一季
  Oh, sure. Chocolate or vanilla?
  没问题,要巧克力的还是香草味的
  Yes. Why such sourpuss?
  都要了。干嘛一副苦瓜脸啊
  Sorry about that.
  不好意思啊
  It's just, we work long hours at the neighborhood diner,
  只是我们在附近餐馆上班,每天长时间工作
  and Max has another job as well, and then she comes home and she has to make the cupcakes.
  麦克斯还打两份工,回到家还得做这些小蛋糕
  Mmm. So good.
  太好吃了
  How could someone so angry make something so sweet?
  像她这种怨气冲天的人怎么能做出如此美味的蛋糕呢
  She's not always like this.
  她也不总是这样啦
  I'm usually like this, just ask the previous tenant. Oh, wait. You can't.
  我这人就这样,问问你之前的住客就知道了。等等,死人不能回答你
  You know, you two girls are like these cupcakes.
  我觉得你们俩就像这俩小蛋糕
  One is dark and heavy and one is light and fluffy. I prefer the fluffy one.
  一个又黑又重口,一个又白又松软。我比较爱松软白妞
  Well, I think we've made our point.
  好吧,我想你懂我们的意思了
  No music, no clumping, I'll shoot you through the floor, thanks for stopping by.
  别放音乐,别大声走路。不然我就一枪崩了你,慢走不送
  I'm so glad we can joke with each other already.
  真高兴我们关系好得都能乱开玩笑了
  Sorry about the note, can we start ov... you have the Chanel Allure lip gloss?
  那封信,实在抱歉,我们可以重...你有香奈儿诱惑唇彩啊
  Yeah. Mm, you know the Chanel?
  是啊,你也知道香奈儿啊
  Know? Love. I can't afford it any more.
  何止知道,我爱死了,不过买不起了
  Oh, take one. I got handfuls in my bag.
  来吧,拿一根走,我包里好多呢
  Really? Oh, that's so nice.
  真的吗?你人真好
  Hey. Hey! Hey! Do I have to put you on a leash?
  喂,喂,喂。要我也帮你拴上狗链吗
  Hey, we start again. You take a chanel, and I take more cupcakes to go.
  我们重新认识吧。你拿一根香奈儿,我多拿几个小蛋糕走
  Oh, sure.
  当然,没问题
  Yes.
  真乖
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/374602.html