打工姐妹花第一季 第138期:总是惹祸的卡洛琳(在线收听) |
Max, I'm finished. 麦克斯,我做完了
The floor is so clean you could eat off it, and I'm sure he will.
这地板干净到都能在上面吃饭了,那胖子肯定会这么做的
Come on in, I want you to see it.
快进来,我想让你见证一下
No, no, no, no, no, no. Go down, go down, stop.
别,别,别,别。下去,下去,快停下来
Never mind! Don't need you to see it. Everything's okay.
算啦,不需要你来见证了,一切顺利
How's it going out there?
外面打扫得怎么样了
Either your water just broke, or you pee like a smurf.
你是羊水破了,还是能尿出蓝精灵尿啊
My shoes.
我的鞋
No, you did not flush a whole roll of paper towels.
不是吧,你一次冲了整卷厕纸啊
No, you did not just use that tone with me when my good shoes are wet.
不是吧,这种时候你还这语气指责我,我的好鞋都被弄湿了
Shut off the valve.
关掉水阀
The valve?
什么水阀
Oh, God, what is wrong with you?
天啊,你是怎么搞的
How can you not know where a toilet valve is?
怎么会连马桶水阀在哪里都不知道啊
I was rich.
我是个富家女好吗
But you have to admit, the mirror? Nailed it.
但你得承认,那镜子,一尘不染哟
打工姐妹花第一季
Wake up, you lazy bitch!
起来,你个懒货
What? Fire!
什么?火
I'm fired? Why, because of the toilet?
工作付之一炬了吗,就因为个马桶啊
Look at the oven, the cupcakes.
你看看烤箱,我们的小蛋糕
I'm sorry. I fell asleep. I was just going to lay down for five minutes.
抱歉,我睡着了。我刚只是想躺个五分钟
I asked you to do one thing while I went out to get more milk.
我出门买牛奶前,就拜托你做这么一件事
Take the cupcakes out of the oven.
把小蛋糕从烤箱里拿出来
"Happy Birthday, kids. From Max's homemade cupcakes.
"生日快乐,孩子,这是麦克斯自制小蛋糕
You can learn more about us and our blackened cupcakes on our expensive website."
如想更了解我们,及我们的招牌碳烤蛋糕,请点击我们的高价网站"
I'm sorry, Max. I just really needed a little siesta after all that cleaning.
对不起,麦克斯。打扫了那么久,我真得睡一下
How are you so good at Spanish and so bad at cleaning?
为什么你的西语这么好,打扫却这么烂啊
What is that smell? I grabbed my purse and ran.
这是什么味道?我都抓起钱包要避难了
Caroline burned cupcakes.
卡洛琳把蛋糕烤糊了
Oh, so sad. Look at all those burnt cakes.
真可怜。看看这些烤糊的蛋糕
What happened here?
发生什么事了
Just a little mishap.
发生了点小意外
I was so tired from cleaning that bathroom earlier,
今天打扫厕所太累了
that I laid my head down for five minutes and ended up falling asleep.
我就跑去躺个五分钟,没想到就睡过头了
Such a shame. Oh, look Max.
好可惜哟。瞧,麦克斯
These cupcakes, they're hard as rocks.
这些蛋糕,就跟"石头"一样硬
All you have to do is throw the rock away, and whee!
你只需扔掉石头,就可以... |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/375885.html |