打工姐妹花第一季 第153期:苏菲来见网友(在线收听

   I'm gonna get sick, I know it.

  我感觉到我快生病了
  You're fine.
  你没事的
  Fine? Han just unloaded into my mouth.
  没事个屁,他把病菌全"喷射"进我嘴里了
  Congratulations, you both finally got some action.
  恭喜你们,终于"实干"上了
  I can't afford to get sick and miss work. I need to get some antibiotics.
  我可生不起病,也请不起病假。我需要钱买抗生素
  You are poor now. Poor people don't just run out and buy antibiotics.
  你是个穷人。穷人才不会没事就跑去买抗生素
  We man up, grow a pair, stare germs in the face.
  穷人就该硬起,死扛,跟病毒单挑
  Like this French fry from that guy who couldn't stop coughing.
  比如这根被不停咳嗽男吃过的薯条
  Max, no, no--oh!
  麦克斯,别啊,别
  Booyah! And I haven't ever been sick or to a clinic.
  姐牛吧!就算这样,我也没生过病或去过诊所
  And, no, planned parenthood doesn't count.
  对了,计划生育诊所除外
  打工姐妹花第一季
  Well, well, well, she weebles and she wobbles, but she don't fall down.
  哎哟妈呀,她颤颤悠悠,摇摇晃晃。但步履坚定,胸前不倒
  Oh, Earl, you're so naughty and nice.
  厄尔,你嘴又甜又会调戏人家
  And I'll be checking you out twice.
  那我再用眼神调戏你一回吧
  Hey, Sophie, sit anywhere you like.
  苏菲,随便坐啊
  Oh, uh, let's see. Where is lighting that will make me look most attractive?
  我看看。哪个位置的灯光能让我显得最明媚动人啊
  What am I saying? I look good everywhere.
  我说啥呢,我坐哪都是仪态万千
  I am meeting man for first time that I met online. I wonder if he's here yet.
  我要跟我的网友首次见面。不知道他到了没
  Well unless you've been cruising singles who don't leave enough singles, I'd say no.
  除非他是个单身,小费给得又抠门的男人,不然应该没到
  You know, Max, if my date turned out to be big bust-- what, bigger than ours?
  麦克斯,如果这场约会是大"凶"之...能比咱们"胸"吗
  Then you come over and say that something suddenly came up and that I have to go, okay?
  你记得过来说突然有急事,我得先走,知道吗
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/375936.html