打工姐妹花第一季 第156期:卡洛琳看医生(2)(在线收听

   Caroline Channing, Caroline Channing.

  卡洛琳·钱宁,卡洛琳·钱宁
  Finally. Let me do the talking.
  终于啊。我来跟她说吧
  I learned a lot of Hebrew from Mrs. Klein. These are my people.
  我以前跟克莱夫人学了不少希伯来语呢。我跟他们是一国的
  Hello, shalom, shana tova
  您好,平安,新年快乐
  Very good, you wanna squeeze in a couple more before sundown?
  很好,要再多抖几个词直到太阳下山吗
  Wow, you're as bad as me trying to be Irish at the blarney rose for a free beer.
  你就跟我想装爱尔兰人跟人家骗啤酒一样逊
  Yar, can I get me a cerveza?
  喂,能给我来杯啤酒吗
  What can I get you ladies, besides skirts that are more appropriate?
  两位有什么需要吗,除了更端庄的裙子之外的?
  Sorry, I didn't know it was an orthodox neighborhood.
  抱歉,我们不知道这里是正统的犹太区
  You know what, we could just tie our coats around our waists. Max?
  这样吧,我们把外套绑腰上挡着吧。麦克斯
  打工姐妹花第一季
  Oh, and look at the breasts on this one.
  哎哟,看看这妞的大胸
  Coat on or off? Make up your mind.
  穿还是脱,赶快决定
  No, Bubala, I'm just saying, with those big breasts and that gorgeous hair, it's like looking in a mirror.
  宝贝,我只是说,这对大胸,加上这头秀发,我们简直是一个模子刻出来的
  It's been a few years, but trust me, under this wig and smock, spitting image of you.
  虽然老娘青春不在,但相信我,脱下假发和白大褂,咱俩一模一样啊
  Here you go, Esther Rachael.
  给,艾丝特·瑞荷
  How else do you think I landed a handsome doctor like my Anshell?
  不然你觉得我是怎么嫁得我老公安舍尔这样的英俊医生呢
  Oh, doctor? Doctor? Doctor, if you could-- oh, oh, what is that Hebrew word for wait?
  抱歉,医生。医生,医生,你可以...靠,希伯来语的"稍等"怎么说来着
  You might wanna start peppering in some English.
  你还是老老实实说英语吧
  Now, Chava? Now you're telling me you're too sick to bake.
  小妞,你现在才说。你现在才说你病重不能给我烤蛋糕了
  I need 80 cupcakes. The Bar Mitzvah is tomorrow.
  我需要80个小蛋糕呢。成人礼是明天呢
  You're dead to me! See you next week.
  给老娘死一边去,下周见吧
  We could help. We can? Yeah, give me the card.
  我们能帮你。我们能吗?可以啊,名片给我
  Hi, I'm Max and my friend and I here have a cupcake business
  你好,我是麦克斯,我们有个小蛋糕生意
  and we'd be happy to bake as many cupcakes as you need for the bar mitzvah.
  我们很乐意帮你做成人礼的小蛋糕,要多少都没问题
  I mean, you need cake, we make cake. It's bashert.
  你需要小蛋糕,我们会做小蛋糕。真是"命中注定"啊
  Look, enough with the "it's a small Hebrew world after all."
  够了,少来那套"有缘千里犹太牵"了
  How does 250 sound?
  收费250块如何
  No way, 275. I have to bake all morning.
  不行,要275块。我得忙活一早上呢
  It's like looking in a mirror. They're kosher, right?
  连性格都一模一样。是犹太洁食吧
  Are they kosher? Look at me. Like looking in a mirror.
  是不是犹太洁食,你看我。咱俩还需要多说吗
  Good, I'll call you with the address.
  很好,我会打电话告诉你们地址的
  Esther Rachael, if I could talk to you husband about getting some antibiotics--
  艾丝特·瑞荷,我能跟你丈夫谈买些抗生素的...
  Sorry, sundown.
  抱歉,日落了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/375942.html