绿箭侠第一季 第117期:调查弓箭的来源(在线收听) |
So your friend Lance gave you a Christmas present after all. 你朋友兰斯最后还是送了你圣诞节礼物
Teflon-coated titanium blade serrated to split the bone.
特弗伦涂层钛合金刀片足以断骨
Shaft is some type of specialized polymer,
箭柄是种特质聚合物
which is stronger than a typical carbon fiber.
比普通碳纤维更强劲
This...This is a custom job.
这个,这是专门定制的
So Lance gave in after
是在另一个弓箭手
the other archer dropped another body.
扔下另一具尸体后,兰斯给你的
Nelson Ravich,
尼尔森·拉维奇
which is another name
是你划掉的
you crossed off your dad's list.
你父亲名单上的另一个名字
So is this guy trying to frame you or call you out?
那这人是不是想陷害你或引你出来
Either way, I need to find him.
不管怎样,我都得找到他
绿箭侠第一季
Don't you knock?
你不会敲门吗
Felicity, this is the I.T. Department.
费利西蒂,这是技术部门
It's not the ladies room.
又不是女卫生间
Right.
是啊
What can I do for you?
我能帮你什么
My buddy Steve is really into archery.
我朋友斯蒂夫很喜欢箭术
Apparently it's all the rage now.
很明显眼下这很流行
I don't know why. It's looks utterly ridiculous to me.
我也不懂为什么,在我看来这很荒谬
Anyway, it's Steve's birthday next weekend,
下周末是斯蒂夫的生日
and I wanted to buy him some arrows.
我想给他买些箭
The thing is, he gets these special custom-made arrows,
问题是,他用的是特制的箭
and I have no idea where he gets them.
我不知道他在哪买的
I was hoping you could find out where this came from.
我希望你可以查出这是哪来的
Careful.
小心点
The shaft's composite is patented.
箭柄的合成材料是有专利的
And that patent is registered to a company called Sagittarius.
那个专利是萨迪特里斯公司注册的
- That's Latin for the archer. Really?
拉丁文里是弓箭手的意思 真的吗
Could you find out where and when
你能找到这是
this was purchased?
何时何地购买的吗
According to Sagittarius company records,
根据萨迪特里斯公司的记录
that particular arrow was part of a bundle shipment.
这种箭是成批卖出的
200 units.
有200只
Sent...
发到了
to this address.
这个地址
Felicity...
费利西蒂
you're remarkable.
你太棒了
Thank you for remarking on it.
谢谢你这么说
And merry Christmas.
还有圣诞节快乐
I'm Jewish.
我是犹太人
Happy Hanukkah.
光明节快乐 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/377941.html |