绿箭侠第一季 第119期:圣诞派对(在线收听) |
I see the halls are decked. 大厅装饰一新了
You OK?
你没事吧
I'll manage.
我能应付
Is everyone having a good time?
大家都还开心吧
You sure you want to do this, man?
你确定你要这样做吗,兄弟
Maybe now is not the best time
或许现在不是
for you to be Martha Stewart's elf.
当玛莎·斯图尔特的精灵的最好时机
My family needs this party, Diggle.
我的家人需要这个派对,狄格尔
Which means that I need it.
也就是说我需要
Hey, dude. Thea invited me.
嗨,老兄,西娅邀请我来的
I hope that's cool.
希望你不会介意
These are for your mom.
这是给你母亲的
Smooth.
真圆滑
Good luck, kid.
祝你好运,孩子
绿箭侠第一季
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能过来
Oliver.
奥利弗
You guys look great.
你们看上去很棒
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Let's get a holiday photo.
我们拍张节日照吧
I already sent out our Christmas cards, Oliver.
我已经把圣诞贺卡寄出去了,奥利弗
Mom, let's get a picture just for the 4 of us.
妈,就拍一张我们四个人的纪念照
Of course.
当然
Excuse me. Mrs. Queen? These are for you.
你好,奎恩夫人,这是给您的
Well, thank you.
谢谢
I'll--I'll go put this in water.
我去把花放进水里
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
You and I should talk alone.
我们需要单独谈谈
Everything OK between the two of you?
你们两个人之间没事吧
Yeah. I'm sure it'll work itself out.
没事,会解决的
So glad that both of you could make it.
真高兴你们两个人都能来
Merry Christmas, man. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐,兄弟。圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.Hi.
圣诞快乐。嗨
So how long do you guys think it'll be
你们觉得这种奇怪的氛围
till this isn't so weird?
还要持续多久
You know, the 3 of us.
我们三个之间的这种
It's not weird at all.
其实并不奇怪 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378010.html |