绿箭侠第一季 第124期:誓要击败幕后主谋(在线收听) |
Thank you, Felicity. It was good of you to call, 谢谢,费利西蒂,很高兴你打电话来
but Oliver's going to be fine.
但奥利弗会没事的
He's already on the mend.
他的情况正在好转
Good. I'm glad to hear this.
好的,很高兴听到这消息
I'm stepping into an elevator,
我现在要进电梯了
so I'll probably lose you.
可能会收不到信号
I'll call you straight back. Bye.
我一会儿再给你回电,再见
It's done. And he won't be harmed?
没事了。他不会受伤吧
Nor will he ever discover your involvement.
他也不会知道你参与其中
You have my word.
我保证
绿箭侠第一季
Forgive me if I don't find that comforting.
抱歉,我可没为此感到欣慰
You were warned, Moira.
我警告过你,莫伊拉
I told you to get Walter under control,
我告诉你要稳住沃尔特
and you couldn't.
但你却做不到
Steps had to be taken.
我只好出此下策
That's what you said to justify Robert's murder.
对罗伯特被杀你也是这一番说辞
And you wonder why I don't trust you.
你还不明白我为何不信任你
Quite a bid of judgment coming from the woman
一个绑架折磨自己儿子的女人
who had her son kidnapped and tortured.
竟然还能如此振振有词
To prove to you that Oliver didn't know anything.
那是为了证明奥利弗对此一无所知
And what does it matter now?
这与现在又有什么关系
What's done is done. No, Moira.
木已成舟。不,莫伊拉
It's just beginning. In six months,
这只是个开端,六个月内
the organization's vision of what this city should be
组织对这座城市的规划应该会
will be complete.
也势必会完成
And you won't feel a thing then, will you?
你心中一点良知都没有了吗
Thousands of innocent people will be dead,
成千上万无辜的人将送命
and you'll feel nothing.
你却毫不在意
That's not true.
非也
I'll feel a sense of accomplishment.
有种成就感油然而生
And you'll have Walter back.
那时沃尔特也会回到你身边
You know, Dig,
你知道吗,狄格
when I confront somebody on the list,
每当我出现在名单上的人面前时
I tell them
我告诉他们
that they failed the city.
他们辜负了这座城市
But tonight, it was me who failed.
可今晚,辜负了它的人是我
Oliver, five hostages are home tonight with their families
奥利弗,五名人质今晚能一家团圆
enjoying the holidays.
共度佳节
Because of you.
全是你的功劳
This guy, the other archer...
那家伙,另外那个弓箭手
He'll get his.
他会遭到报应的
And you'll give it to him.
你会亲手惩罚他的
We might have a bigger problem.
现在可能面临着一个更严峻的问题
The other archer told me that somebody compiled the list.
那个弓箭手告诉我有人拟此名单
I always assumed
我一直以为
it was my father.
那个人是我父亲
But what if it wasn't?
但如果不是呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
I think there's someone else out there.
我认为参与这局棋的人不仅这些
Someone who's more of a danger
还有比弓箭手危险得多的家伙
than the archer.
在等着我们
And I am going to take him down.
我要打倒他 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378015.html |