绿箭侠第一季 第129期:劳蕾尔再会绿箭侠(在线收听) |
I didn't trust that you'd come. 我没想到你真的会来
No one's seen you for a while.
你消失了好一阵子了
Where have you been?
你去哪了呢
You said it was important.
你说是要紧事
My best friend's brother.
我闺蜜的哥哥
He died two days ago fighting a fire.
他两天前在火灾中殉职
The police and fire department say that he died in the line of duty.
警察和消防队认定他是因公殉职
But my friend, she thinks he was murdered.
不过我闺蜜认为他哥哥是被谋杀的
So you're asking one killer to find another.
所以你是让一个杀手去找另一个杀手
I heard what you said to your father about me; that I'm a killer.
我听到你跟你爸爸说我是杀手
That I have no remorse.
我毫无悔改之心
Do you?
你是这样吗
Take a look at the file.
看一看这个文件吧
If Danny De La Vega was murdered, then we have to bring his killer to justice.
如果丹尼·德拉维加是被谋杀的,我们就一定要将凶手绳之于法
I'll look into it.
我会调查的
绿箭侠第一季
You need to rotate your hips, Diggle.
你得动一动臀部,狄格尔
That's where the power comes from.
臀部那才有力量
It's not just your arms, even if they're the size of bowling balls.
不能单靠手臂,即使你手臂肌肉跟保龄球一样
Laurel reached out to the hood last night.
劳蕾尔昨晚找另一个我了
Really? Thought the vigilante spooked her pretty well last time.
真的吗,我以为上次绿箭侠把她吓得不轻啊
She thinks somebody's killing firemen.
她认为有人杀了那个消防员
It looks all in the job.
看起来是殉职啊
Seems pretty thin.
这文件不厚
Will you look into it? Yeah.
你会帮我查查吗?好的
I have a friend who has a friend in the fire investigations department.
我有个朋友的朋友在消防队调查小组工作
I'll reach out.
我去找他
If you get any leads, tip the police.
如果有任何线索就告诉警察
The police?
告诉警察吗
They just need something to jump start them.
他们需要线索才能深入调查
Well, isn't the whole idea of being a vigilante, is that you do the police's job?
你成为治安维持者不是为了帮警察代劳吗
You know, Oliver, you've been spending a lot of time around here lately.
奥利弗,你把时间都花在最近经常来这里
I thought after six weeks, you'd be anxious to hood up.
我以为过了六周,你会迫不及待想戴上兜帽
Hell, I even prepared the "You got to slow down" speech.
我甚至还准备了一篇"你得放慢节奏"的演讲
Let me see what's going on upstairs in the club.
我去看看夜店楼上怎么了 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378020.html |