绿箭侠第一季 第137期:消防队员的报复(在线收听

 You know, ironically, if we get any more people in here,

讽刺的是,如果我们这儿人再多一点的话
we're going to violate the fire code.
我们恐怕要违反消防规章了
We're good on drawer gate, right?
抽屉的事我们没问题了吧
All good.
完全没了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can I borrow Laurel for a second?
我能借用劳蕾尔一些时间吗
Absolutely.
当然
Chief Raynes.
雷恩斯队长
Hi. Mr. Queen, this is spectacular.
嗨,奎恩先生,这实在是太棒了
The Starling City Firemen's Relief Association can't thank you enough.
星城消防员救济协会对您感激不尽
You guys are the real heroes.
你们是真正的英雄
绿箭侠第一季
Like at the Nodell Tower Fire, which I've been reading up on.
像我最近仔细研究了诺德尔大厦那次火灾
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Garfield Lynns was the first man to die in your unit.
加菲尔德·林斯是你们队里第一个牺牲的
Now, I read that they recovered his coat in the wreckage,
我听说他们在废墟里找到了他的外套
but they never found his body?
但一直没有找到尸体
You always interrogate your club's guests, Mr. Queen?
你一直是这样审问夜店客人的吗,奎恩先生
Why? Do you feel like you're being interrogated?
为什么这么说?你觉得自己在受审问吗?
You could see it on your face at the fire station.
看你在消防站的脸色就知道
There's more to the Nodell Tower fire than people know about, isn't there?
人们了解的诺德尔大厦火灾并不是事实的全部,对吗
I've been doing this a long time and I've never seen a fire like that.
我做了这么久的消防员,从来没见过这么大的火
It's like some monster out of a science fiction movie.
就像科幻片里的怪兽
I radioed for my men to get the hell out of there.
我用无线电呼叫大家撤离
But Lynns, he wouldn't go.
但是林斯,他不走
Begged me to send the unit back in.
求我让消防队回去
But I wouldn't do it.
但我不能那么做
I couldn't.
我不能
God help me, I left him to burn.
主啊,我留下了着火的他
But I can't bring him back.
但我没能带他出来
You don't have to.
不必了
He is back.
他回来了
What the hell you talkin' about?
你到底在说什么
Garfield Lynns killed Danny.
加菲尔德·林斯杀了丹尼
And the other men on your unit.
还有你们的另一名队员
There's no way he could have survived that fire.
他不可能从那场火灾中幸存
You'd be surprised the power revenge can give you.
你会惊讶于复仇的力量
Thank you so much. The people in the city appreciate everything you...
太感谢你了,星城市民感谢你做的所有...
You're insane. Gar did not make it out of that building.
你疯了,加没能逃出那栋大厦
Just like you won't make it out of this one.
就如同你也逃不出这里
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378028.html