绿箭侠第一季 第138期:自裁,葬身火海(在线收听

 走走走

Go, go, go, go! This way!
走,这边走
Gar, what the hell are you doing?
加,你他妈在干什么
Run.
Go!
快走
Laurel?!
劳蕾尔
Laurel? Laurel!
劳蕾尔,劳蕾尔
Where's Oliver?
奥利弗人呢
He's still inside! We can't leave him.
他还在里面,我们不能落下他
Tommy!
汤米
绿箭侠第一季
You know how long it takes for your skin to melt?
你知道皮肤熔化要多长时间吗
I do.
我知道
From experience.
亲身经历
I told you to get out of there!
我跟你说了离开那里
And I told you that we could save the building.
我也说了,我们能救下那栋大厦
But you got scared. You lost your nerve.
但你怕了。你失去了勇气
You...left me in there to die.
你,留我在那里等死
How did you get out?
你是怎么出去的
I was pulled from the wreckage.
从废墟里被拉出来的
Listed as a John Doe in the burn unit,
在烧伤病房里被列为无名氏
In a coma for months.
昏迷了几个月
When I woke up and saw what was left of who I was...
当我醒来,看到我变成了这个样子
I only had one thought.
我只有一个想法
To leave you as alone as you left me.
就是像你抛下我那样,把你一个人抛下
Now it's your turn.
这回轮到你了
Go! It's over.
走啊。都结束了
I'm not afraid to die.
我不怕死
I know. You're afraid to live.
我知道,你怕的是活着
Let me get you out of here.
让我带你出去
Lynns. Let me get you out.
林斯,让我带你出去
Thanks. But I'm already burned.
谢谢,但我已经着火了
Lynns, don't do it.
林斯,别
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378029.html