绿箭侠第一季 第149期:不欢而散(在线收听

   This been lovely, Mr. Merlyn. Thank you.

  我很开心,梅林先生,谢谢你
  Thank you for joining me.
  感谢你和我一起用餐
  It's been wonderful getting to know you better.
  能加深对你的了解真的非常好
  And if Tommy doesn't mind me mixing a little business with pleasure,
  希望汤米不介意,我在这高兴的氛围下谈点业务
  I could use your signature on these.
  我需要你在这上面签名
  You want to shut down mom's free clinic?
  你要关闭妈妈的免费诊所
  It's not hers anymore, Tommy.
  不再是她的了,汤米
  That clinic meant everything to mom.
  那个诊所对妈妈来说意义重大
  You were 8 years old. I don't think you were in a position to know what was important to your mother.
  你那时才8岁,我认为你并不清楚,什么对你妈妈来说是重要的
  I just need your signature--
  我只需要你的签名
  Stop.
  停
  This dinner was never about getting to know Laurel.
  这顿饭根本不是为了认识劳蕾尔
  It was about this.
  而是为了这个
  You haven't changed and you never will.
  你一点也没变也不会改变
  It's about time that I learned that and stopped letting you disappoint me.
  也该看清这点了,我不会再让你让我失望了
  We're leaving.
  我们走
  This clinic was his mother's.
  这个诊所是他母亲的
  Yes.
  是的
  And his mother taught him a lesson I've been trying to,
  他母亲给他上了一堂课,也是我一直想告诉他的
  that the world is a harsh and unforgiving place.
  世界是苛刻无情的
  And when did she teach him that?
  她是什么时候教他那个的
  When she was lying dead in the street with a bullet in her head.
  在她头上中了一枪,横尸街头的时候
  Good night.
  晚安
  Management keeps things running smooth, which is nice.
  管理使得事物平稳运行,很不错
  Better than going to war with the army you got, right?
  比提枪上战场好多了,对吧
  Indeed. Indeed.
  的确,的确
  So, Ted, are you the reason Knox is working for Blackhawk?
  泰德,诺克斯是因为你才去黑鹰工作的吗
  Look, I know you don't like the guy.
  我知道你不喜欢他
  I wasn't his biggest fan, either, but jobs are hard to come by for everybody these days.
  我也不怎么待见他,但这年头工作都不好找啊
  And guys like us,
  咱们这样的人
  when all anyone thinks you're qualified for is shooting at people
  所有人都认为你最会做的就是朝人开枪
  If I hadn't gotten Knox this job,
  要是我没给诺克斯这份工作
  chances are he'd be out knocking over liquor stores or robbing banks.
  他很有可能就去抢酒馆或者抢银行了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378171.html