绿箭侠第一季 第155期:西娅吸毒被捕(在线收听) |
Cops give you a hard time? 警察没有难为你吧
Nah. I explained to them to me and Gaynor were old war buddies.
没有,我跟他们解释我和盖纳只是共同服役的伙伴
He tried to rope me in...
他企图拉我入伙
When I refused, he kidnapped Carly, everything else happened under duress.
被我拒绝后,他就绑架了卡莉,我所做的一切都是被胁迫的
I screwed up, Oliver.
我搞砸了,奥利弗
Obviously Gaynor wasn't who I thought he was.
很显然盖纳已不是我想象中的人了
I was wrong.
我错了
Yeah, but... You were right, too.
是啊,但...但你也有对的时候
When you told me that I trusted the list more than I trusted you...
当你跟我说,我宁愿信任那名单也不愿信任你
Diggle, the truth is, after what happened to me on the island...
狄格尔,事实上,当我从那孤岛回来后
It's difficult for me to trust...anything.
我很难再去信任任何事情
But you do.
但你却可以
And that reminded me why I chose you as my partner.
这也是我为什么选你当我的搭档
It's because you see the best in people.
因为你总是看到人性最好的一面
I learned something, too.
我也学到了一些东西
Until you tell me, I'll never want to know what other names are in this book.
要不是你告诉我,我永远也不想了解名单上的其他人
绿箭侠第一季
She promised me she's not cheating on Walter.
她向我保证了她没有欺骗沃尔特
Like I would trust anything that woman says.
难道我会相信那女人说的话吗
Miss Queen! Thea Queen?
奎恩小姐,西娅·奎恩
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
We received a call from your doctor.
我们接到你医生的电话
In the event of a vehicular accident,
在这起交通事故中
They're required to report to result of the driver's tox screen.
他们需要报告驾驶人毒性分析的结果
Miss Queen tested positive for a narcotic called Vertigo.
我们发现奎恩小姐吸食了一种叫"迷魂"的毒品
The drug they're using in the glades?
这不是贫民窟那卖的毒品吗
Thea Queen, you're under arrest for driving under the influence of narcotics.
西娅·奎恩在吸食毒品后驾车,你现已被捕 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378177.html |