绿箭侠第一季 第157期:西娅被送上法庭(在线收听) |
Hey,we should get going. 我们该走了
Judges don't appreciate the value in being fashionably late.
法官可不吃时髦地迟到这套
Got any other tips?
还有其他提醒吗
Let the lawyer do all the talking.
你自己别插嘴
They'll give you a pad and paper but do not play tic tac toe.
他们会给你便笺簿和纸,但别在上面玩井字棋
Judges don't appreciate that,either.
法官也不会欣赏这点的
Come on,Speedy.
好运啊,飞毛腿
I know,I know. Keep on trying to get up and go,but... just don't.
我知道。很想起身就走,但不要这样...
I wish dad were here.
真希望爸爸在这
I'm here.
我在呢
We should leave now,Thea.
我们该走了,西娅
绿箭侠第一季
Ms. Queen.
奎恩小姐
Thea,over here. Can we get a comment? Thea
这里,请解释下
Just one comment!
就解释一句
Thea,are you going into rehab?
西娅你要去戒毒吗
Miss Queen,are you being dispelled from Balliol Prep?
奎恩小姐,你是被Balliol Prep赶跑了吗
Are you worried about the outcome?
你担心结果吗
Docket ending 1-10-5-6,People vs. Thea Dearden Queen.
诉讼事件表尾号1-10-5-6,人民诉讼西娅·德尔登·奎恩
Possession of a controlled substance, driving under the influence of a controlled substance.
非法持有管制药物,服用管制药物后驾驶
Counselors,I understand you've reached a plea agreement.
双方律师,我知道你们达成了认罪协议
We have,Your Honor.
是的,法官
Given that my client is a juvenile,the people have generously agreed to probation.
鉴于我的委托人未成年,诉讼人同意执行缓刑
Juvenile? Says right here she's 18.
未成年?这写着她18了
She is 18 now,Your Honor,but at the time of arrest, she was still two days shy of her 18th birthday.
她现在是18了,但被捕时离18岁生日还差两天
Ms. Queen has no priors.
奎恩小姐没有前科
Well,just because Ms. Queen's family sweeps her priors under the rug, doesn't mean they don't exist.
奎恩小姐的家人为她销了前科,不代表没有过前科
You get your client off,and you help your boss avoid dealing with the drug
你帮你的委托人脱罪,让老板避免处理
that's sweeping across our city like the plague.
席卷城市的毒品问题
Everyone wins,except us,the people of Starling City.
你们双赢,但输的是斯特林市民
Your Honor,with all due respect... Ms. Queen,like it or not, you are now the poster child for this menace.
法官大人,出于尊敬... 奎恩小姐,不管你是否喜欢,你是这种威胁的代表
Maybe if people see that the Queen family can't get away with using Vertigo,
可能人们看到奎恩一家,使用迷魂药,没逃脱法网
they'll think twice before using it themselves.
他们在使用时会更谨慎思考
The plea arrangement is denied.
认罪协议被否决
This case will proceed to trial.
案子将进行庭审 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378179.html |