绿箭侠第一季 第161期:劳瑞尔恳求老爸(在线收听) |
I'm learning you're not much of a morning snuggler. 我知道你不太喜欢赖床
And I'm learning that you don't like to wake up at any hour that ends in a.m.
我也知道你不到中午不起床
That's true. Yeah.
这没错
So if you're busy being a lawyer all day and I'm managing a night club all night,
要是你白天忙于工作,我夜晚打理夜店
when exactly do we get to see each other?
我们什么时候能见面
I got it. Stay.
我去开,你别动
Hey, how... how is Thea holding up
嘿,西娅怎么样
She's doing okay. Thank you.
她还好,谢谢
Um...Actually,I... I came to talk to Laurel.
其实我想来找劳瑞尔谈谈
Thank you for coming to court yesterday.
谢谢你昨天出庭
Yeah,of course.
当然
But I don't think the judge is willing to move off his position.
但我觉得法官不会动摇
Taking a hard line against criminals is a platform for his reelection.
坚定打击犯罪,是他的竞选宣言
I need you to talk to your father.
我想让你和你爸谈谈
He's inside the system,and... maybe he cashes in a chip with Judge Brackett,
他在这体系内,而且...没准他能说服Brackett法官
gets him off throwing the book at Thea.
让他放过西娅
Oliver,I don't...
奥利弗,我不...
Laurel,I am working on something on my end,
劳瑞尔,我竭尽全力了
but... If it doesn't work out,this is my best chance to help my sister. Please.
要是...我没有成功,你爸爸这边,能帮到我妹妹的希望最大,求你了
I'll see what I can do. But no promises.
我尽量吧,但是不能保证
Thank you.
谢谢你
绿箭侠第一季
Absolutely not.
门都没有
Dad,I know how you feel about Oliver.
爸,我知道和奥利弗不对眼
Then why would you even ask me to do this.
那你怎么还开口求我这事
Because Thea,she's only 18 years old.
因为西娅她只有18岁
Which makes her an adult. She can take her medicine.
所以她是成人了,就要承担责任教训
It's about time someone in the Queen family did.
是时候让奎恩家族好好反省了
What about the Lance family?
那兰斯一家呢
A young girl acting out,engaging in reckless behavior,does that sound familiar?
年轻女孩放浪形骸,不计后果,听着耳熟吗
Laurel,don't go there.
劳瑞尔,别说了
Thea,she's just like I remember Sarah.
西娅就和我记忆中莎拉一样
That is not how I remember your sister.
在我印象中你妹妹不是这样
That's because you remember her the way that you wish she had been, not the way that she actually was.
那是因为你只想记住她好的一面,而不是真实的那面
She's not the Saint that you make her out to be.
她并没有被你教育成圣人
I know she was arrested for shoplifting and I know you made it go away.
我知道她店铺盗窃被捕,但是你帮她遮掩过去了
Well,maybe if I let her go to jail,Queen wouldn't have had her on that damn boat.
也许当时让她坐牢,她就不会到奎恩该死的船上去
Dad,you make it sound like he kidnapped her.
爸,你说的好像她是被绑去的
For so long,you and I have blamed Oliver for Sarah's death,but Sarah's to blame,too.
一直以来,我们都将莎拉的死,怪罪于奥利弗身上,但莎拉也有错
When I look at Thea,I see Sarah's potential in her. And her flaws,too.
当我看着西娅,我就仿佛看到莎拉的影子,还有她的瑕疵
Yes,Thea made a mistake. But she's been through a lot.
是的,西娅犯了错,但她已经受了很多苦
She lost a father and a brother.
她失去了父亲和兄长
She doesn't need prison. She needs help. So please...
她需要的不是监狱,而是帮助,所以求你...
I'll make some calls.
我会打几个电话试试 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378183.html |